NEurope

Aww :D It was awesome, more of a build up for next week though, can't wait to see that battle ^^

*excited like a lil girl*

Edit: oh and btw I was wrong about it being widescreen :b it's 4:3 as always (which I prefer), it's just that the opening sequence was presented in a letterbox format.

NARUTO SUB IS OUT!!!! OMFG OMFG OMFG

Took the words right out of my mouth.

Downloading SHIPPUDEN right now. Did any one read Chapter 342 of the Naruto manga yesterday? That was one hell of a chapter, very big twist aswell.

Is Shippuden the name of the episode of the next Naruto? I just want to clarify. What episode is it, I'm downloading up to episode 125, and that doesnt sound a lot.

Is Shippuden the name of the episode of the next Naruto? I just want to clarify. What episode is it, I'm downloading up to episode 125, and that doesnt sound a lot.

The actual Story of Naruto took a break after episode 135, every thing else is chapter arcs invented to keep the anime going.

Shippuden is the return to the main story, were it is a few years after were the story took a break. So characters are all 15/16 and so on.

It's like a new series too. The show is now called naruto: shippuden.

If I were you Stefkov, and I wanted to retain my sanity, I would stop watching Naruto after episode 135, except for 141 and 147 if you want absolutely all the material from the manga. Then watch the last ever Naruto episode, 220, then go over to Shippuuden :)

Cheers guys.

I'll keep that in mind Shorty.

Now for me to get the episodes..:heh:

Just watched Shippuden, amazing. Loved the intro.

Im not sure on what to think with the character styles though, some times the drawings go retarded like Sakura's anorexic legs that randomly happend.

Nothing beats the manga chapter last night though =D

Edit: oh and btw I was wrong about it being widescreen :b it's 4:3 as always (which I prefer), it's just that the opening sequence was presented in a letterbox format.

Aw damn it, you're right. It's not in widescreen. I'm disapointed as it would look awesome on my HDTV. Well, everything else is awesome though.

Naruto shippuuden. Subed

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | :yay:

Oh please. Do yourself a favor and don't watch it on youtube.

Oh please. Do yourself a favor and don't watch it on youtube.

Youtube while I'm at work. Not to bad quality tbh.

50" HDTV when I get home.

Man, Naruto was so awesome, I even cried (not really). Seriously, it's really well made and the musics are great. And Sakura's hot. Guess it's back to the gime when I'll have to wait impatiently for a week to pass to watch the next Naruto episode ^^'

Screw youtube i'm downloading it.I seen up to the intro on the RAW version and decided to wait for the rest.Looked so good.

I used to read the naruto manga, but then i stoped.

Now I don't know where to start back again :(

What was the thing on the start about, the sasuke thing?

What was the thing on the start about, the sasuke thing?

That was just a flash forward to something from the future, that won't actually happen for a while. It's not something they did in the manga, putting it there, I guess it was just something to please the fans. It's when Naruto and Sakura are finally reunited with Sasuke for the first time since he left to train with Orochimaru. I thought it was awesome
:D

That was just a flash forward to something from the future, that won't actually happen for a while. It's not something they did in the manga, putting it there, I guess it was just something to please the fans. It's when Naruto and Sakura are finally reunited with Sasuke for the first time since he left to train with Orochimaru. I thought it was awesome
:D

I thought Sai and Yamato were cool when I saw them,bit surprised aswell.Sasuke bit was cool though.Can't wait to see the Akatsuki fights :D

Well that sucks, I put a bet on that Deidara was a girl. So far so good and shortly it's the Sasori fight :D

Well that sucks, I put a bet on that Deidara was a girl. So far so good and shortly it's the Sasori fight :D
Could still be a girl putting on a man voice :o

And Sakura's hot.

Oh yes, indeed she is.

Shippuden had a great start - felt different but yet the same - and I'm glad that they really managed to make the characters look different.

But why did they have to built up so much "hype" for the next episode. I can't wait a week! :shakehead

But why did they have to built up so much "hype" for the next episode. I can't wait a week! :shakehead

Now you know exactly what it's like every week for death note fans. :smile:

Man, just ended reading GTO. Freaking awesome. The anime was awesome too, but in the manga it goes further. It's great comedy and has great life lessons. It makes you feel pumped when Onizuka does his stuff. Really awesome.