Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Guest Stefkov

Just remembered. Is there a new Bleach movie coming out about Hitsugaya?

The opening for the latest episode out was different than the normal one.

• Replies 12.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been piling up on Bleach and I though "I'll watch the fillers in one go, shouldn't be hard", but they're so fucking horrible I don't even feel like watching it anymore.

Don't. I know I won't. Fuck fillers. Seriously, there's so many good things out there waiting to be seen, why should I waste my time with something that's barely watchable??

That's why I wanna know where they end, so I can skip them.

ALSO:

Anyone seen Code Geass?

Anyone know which episode America are up to.

I know Volume 8 is on pre-order now which is....episode 32, lol.

Might need to switch to subs maybe...But I hate subs. :(

Also, Oxigen....OH MY GOD. Your signature had me in FUCKING STITCHES. I lolled so fucking hard!!! LITERALLY I lolled for like 3 minutes.

Also whats an OVA?

Original Video Anime/Animation, a movie or episode of an anime that only came out on VHS/DVD.

Plus, if I was to look away for some reason, I can still understand what's going on.

Looking away instead of witnessing awesomnesses such as Gurren Lagann and Hayate no Gotoku? I see you dislike awesomeness.

just downloaded Higurashi no Naku Koro ni last night, haven't watched it yet though. Should be good.

*evil laughter*

I hope you're watching the first season, because the second will make little sense to you... also, the third arc (beginning episode 9) is where things start getting really good.

*evil laughter*

I hope you're watching the first season, because the second will make little sense to you... also, the third arc (beginning episode 9) is where things start getting really good.

I believe the word around is Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni Kai > Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni.... although I do believe you have to watch the first to get the second one, right?

February 28: Gurren Lagann: Original Soundtrack (41 songs) :yay:

Winter '08 Anime

1195063650871.jpg

December:

* Saa! Iko Tamagocchi - [12/01]

* Ah! Megami-sama! Tatakau Tsubasa - [12/08]

* AYAKASHI - [12/12]

* 25 Year Anniversary ! Ano Macross ga Shuunen Kuruzo SP!! - [12/23]

* Haruka Naru Toki no Naka de 3 -Kurenai no Tsuki- - [12/28]

January:

* Wellber no Monogatari Second Part - [01/01]

* H2O~FOOTPRINTS IN THE SAND~ - [01/02]

* Rosario to Vampire - [01/03]

* Hatenkou Yuugi - [01/04]

* .HACK//G.U. TRILOGY Perfect Memory Special - [01/04]

* Kimi ga Aruji de Shitsuji ga Ore de - [01/04]

* true tears - [01/05]

* MAJOR 4th season - [01/05]

* Zoku Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei - [01/05]

* Shigofumi - [01/05]

* PERSONA -trinity soul- - [01/05]

* Zenryoku Usagi - [01/05]

* Minami-ke ~Okawari~ - [01/06]

* Porphy no Nagai Tabi - [01/06]

* GUNSLINGER GIRL -IL TEATRINO- - [01/07]

* ARIA The ORIGINATION - [01/07]

* Spice and Wolf - [01/08]

* Noramimi - [01/09]

* Hakaba Kitarou - [01/10]

* Koharu Biyori Part II - [01/13]

* Moegaku ★5 - [01/14]

* Yatterman New Series - [01/14]

* OnChan - [01/18]

February:

* Yes! Precure 5 GOGO! - [02/2008]

* Mnemosyune -Mnemosyune no Musume-tachi- - [02/2008]

Guest Stefkov

Currently getting Higurashi no Naku Koro ni, D.Gray Man and Mushishi. These better be worth it. Took me long enough to gather them. Oh and Dragonaught.

I guess I should get Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Kai started aswell..

December anime can wait..

Currently getting Higurashi no Naku Koro ni, D.Gray Man and Mushishi. These better be worth it. Took me long enough to gather them. Oh and Dragonaught.

I guess I should get Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Kai started aswell..

December anime can wait..

Higurashi Naku Koro ni is only worth it if you watc the second part...

Higurashi Naku Koro ni kai.

Also, Mushishi is totally fucking worth it!

D. Gray Man, I hear is... okay.

I believe the word around is Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni Kai > Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni.... although I do believe you have to watch the first to get the second one, right?

I agree on that. The story is more exciting and more questions are answered story wise.

It´s pretty essential to watch the first season to get the gist of what is going on and such.

Though the second season has less of disturbing scenes.

Like:

When Shion has to rip her nails off

Well the only animes I watch are the dragon ball ones. I used to watch the Pokemon anime up to the johto league but then the series went downhill. I want to try n get into a new anime. I'm gonna try Bleach because theres loads of eps up on youtube (Jap with eng subs)

You definitely have to watch the first to get the second, but as for comparison, I'm not sure. I'd say my favourite arc in the game is Onikakushi-hen, but it was poorly done in the anime... I like Tsumihoroboshi-hen and Minagoroshi-hen a lot more. However, the animation and sakuga quality is undeniably better in kai. Episode 22 was great, but after seeing the raw of 23, it's not so good. I hope they have a decent final episode.

You definitely have to watch the first to get the second, but as for comparison, I'm not sure. I'd say my favourite arc in the game is Onikakushi-hen, but it was poorly done in the anime... I like Tsumihoroboshi-hen and Minagoroshi-hen a lot more. However, the animation and sakuga quality is undeniably better in kai. Episode 22 was great, but after seeing the raw of 23, it's not so good. I hope they have a decent final episode.

Have you read the novels?

ALSO:

Word around is that Dragonaut is pretty average.

Have you read the novels?

Everything's based on the games... I say games, but I mean visual novels - there is just text to read, with character sprites in music. And there's a lot of text - each arc is longer than the average book. I've read some bits of them - all the TIPS and pieces (which are translated on animesuki, and give extra information and background), and the start of Minagoroshi-hen, because there's a patch. I've also translated the first 4 chapters of Onikakushi-hen, and read random other bits for fun. Anyway, the games, are definitely way better than the anime, but the anime requires less commitment, and actually gets translated. :heh:

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!