Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

• Replies 12.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I still want to know why the animation seen in the first episode with Sasuke hasn't been reached yet in the series, it looked amazing there but now it's kinda meh.

And for anyone questioning the anime, seriously just read the manga.

Because it was ultra fucking high quality. Better than a lot of movies. That takes a lot of work and resources, making a weekly action anime is not easy work.

Bleach v Naruto you say? Well, I'm up to date with neither and have watched neither in a while. I prefer Naruto though, more characters in it that I like and I really like Naruto himself. "His whole life is one painful memory" or something like that, he's a great kid. (I hate Rock Lee by the way.) I'm up to that epic filler material before Shippuuden gets underway and I've been tempted for a while to just skip on.

As for Bleach, it started out really well but then Rukia got sentenced to death and that whole section just became really long and drawn out. After the pacey opening episodes and everything, it really slowed right down in my opinion. Like I said, I'm not up to date so maybe it comes into its own again! Also in Bleach... there are a host of characters I wish would just get killed off. Ishida probably tops that list. Plus the fact that people have looked to been dead in the Soul Society bit yet they turned out ok... argh, just let them die! It seems pointless to give us epic fights for both people to survive lol. Though there are characters I really like in it too- Ichigo, Rukia... Chaddo... Inoue. :wink:

The question I want answering is: who would win in a fight (to the death!) between Ichigo and our favourite demon ninetailed fox, Naruto?

It seems pointless to give us epic fights for both people to survive lol.

I can't remember who you're talking about but to date Naruto has quite literally killed one person then brought him back to life, killed 3 people but then they just turned out that they were almost dead and Sasuke also appeared to be dead at the end of the water village mission.

I can't remember who you're talking about but to date Naruto has quite literally killed one person then brought him back to life, killed 3 people but then they just turned out that they were almost dead and Sasuke also appeared to be dead at the end of the water village mission.

I can't remember names for Bleach, but like Renji, Ken-chan, the pretty boy, the baldy boy etc in the Soul Society. Shoulda all got killed off! I know its the same in Naruto actually, I was gutted in that bit where it looked like Chouji, then someone and someone else all looked to have got themselves killed off so that the team could progress through the forest after Sasuke. I was glad they were ok- but like I said, I like alot of the characters in Naruto... but only a few in comparison in Bleach.

I can't remember names for Bleach, but like Renji, Ken-chan, the pretty boy, the baldy boy etc in the Soul Society. Shoulda all got killed off! I know its the same in Naruto actually, I was gutted in that bit where it looked like Chouji, then someone and someone else all looked to have got themselves killed off so that the team could progress through the forest after Sasuke. I was glad they were ok- but like I said, I like alot of the characters in Naruto... but only a few in comparison in Bleach.

You could be right there. It could be that i'm not being harsh enough with Bleach. When i watched those scenes I don't remember being frustrated about it, of course, that was i imagine 2 years ago. Bleach was one of the first animes i ever watched and Naruto was one of the last I started watching, I didn't have the experience to criticize Bleach in the first place.

Guest Stefkov

Naruto has certainly lost it's greatness from the first load of episodes.

Because I was late on them both I sat down in bed and watched however many episodes it was until I got up to date. I think Naruto was already on Shippuuden before I got up to date. In the beginning it was so good. Too good. All the fighting, the exam, Orochimaru, everything. Havn't seen a thing of the latter man like in ages, nor Sasuke. The fillers were alright to watch, I like them, most of you didn't like some but I kinda liked them all.

At the same time as the fillers I think I started watching Bleach. The declining feeling I had because of Naruto fillers was brought back by Bleach. I just got excited at thinking I will watch more later that night.

I didn't even know the Bounto arc were fillers until it was mentioned here. It certainly wasn't the same as the previous episodes but it wasn't such a decline in quality like I saw in Naruto.

Rambling, both are awesome, but I'm loving Bleach even more now. I loved Naruto at the start when he learned Kage Bunshin and could summon the Frog dude. Now it's just 'I hope there's something bearable in the next episode', not 'I can't wait for the next episode'. Bleach though I can't wait for the next episode even if the one just gone was a bit unbearable cos of the bickering between Ichigo and Ishida.

*I've written way too much. You don't have to read it.

I've watched them both up to date and have also read the Naruto Mangas... for me, Naruto is a lot better than Bleach! I find Naruto has a much bigger emotional impact on me and I feel for the characters a lot more than I do in Bleach.

But what trumps them both... and any other anime/program/film/ANYTHING I've seen is Death Note... I read the Mangas first and then watched the series... my God! Simply put... MY GOD!

The question I want answering is: who would win in a fight (to the death!) between Ichigo and our favourite demon ninetailed fox, Naruto?

Hollow Ichigo FT epic W.

Don't get me wrong, the Nine-tails has some power, but the sheer speed of bankai Ichigo alone means automatic win for the Death god.

Hollow Ichigo FT epic W.

Don't get me wrong, the Nine-tails has some power, but the sheer speed of bankai Ichigo alone means automatic win for the Death god.

It'd be a good fight for sure, I'm not sure how I'd call it because of this spoiler from the Naruto Manga...[spoiler=]"seeing how Naruto went at 4 tails was scary! He devastated the landscape, it was unreal! That compressed chakra blast has more than anything I've seen of Ichigo's, including the Black Getsuga Tenshou.

Also, Naruto's Fuuton: Rasenshuriken looks to be more powerful than Ichigo's arsenal and that's without the use of Kyuubi!"

But you raise a good point with Ichigo's speed, he's quick, real quick!

I dunno, still not too sure how to call it... it's a tough one for me!

EDIT - sorry for not wrapping it with spoiler tags... I've had my mate kick me in the shin for anyone who read it... it fecking hurt too! Ha ha!

Finally finished Death Note, loved it. The live action film (or is it films?) any good? Similarly with the games. (Although I doubt they'll ever be released in English)

There are a couple of live action films, I'd say they're probably worth watching. The first film is much like the anime, whereas the second diverges a bit and has a completely different (and in my opinion, better) conclusion.

Don't expect the acting to be good though. :wink:

There's a new anime, that's in Portugal! lol awesome!

Portuguese Mafia Strikes again!

If you're talking about AXN's new Animax space then you might consider that there's actually 6 new ones:

Inuyasha

Outlaw Star

Trigun

Orphen

Excel Saga

Samurai Champloo

http://www.axn.pt/animax/

EDIT: or could you possibly mean that there's a new anime in which the story happens in portugal?

I think it's kinda obvious that I mean it happens in Portugal, it's called:

Moyashimon

Coimbra's uni:

I think it's a comedy about students that study germs and shit.

The show is good and very funny apparantly. Features an old man sucking waste out of a seagulls intestines, if that's enough to get you interested.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!