Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Agreed, as much as I love Naruto, the current Bleach is better. Naruto Shippuuden is at the moment feeling like a slow beginning to a new series, we've not reached the decent stuff yet, and they're padding the anime out with a lot of filler. But c'mon, Bleach has just revealed

Ikkaku's Bankai

- so the current Bleach obviously rocks :D

• Replies 12.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That is so sugary sweet that i almost gone cancer...

Overly violent and overly sweet are my favourite types of anime :D

Ichigo is really, really funny. It's got a certain atmosphere that most anime that i've seen doesn't. It's also the first anime in ages where i've actually been bothered to watch the second episode.

Overly violent and overly sweet are my favourite types of anime :D

Ichigo is really, really funny. It's got a certain atmosphere that most anime that i've seen doesn't. It's also the first anime in ages where i've actually been bothered to watch the second episode.

May I point out that Higurashi is both overly violent and overly sweet at the same time?

And overly awesome... :heh:

He'll eventually get owned by Sasuke surely.

Assuming Sasuke is still in his body from Orochimarus Mind Transfer Jutsu I think we might be getting close to it,but I still want Sasuke to still get owned by Itachi with all his training from Orochimaru

Guest Stefkov

I watched Death Note 20 yesterday. The Opening and ending songs, I really like.

Stories getting really interesting now. I didnt think they could make something out of it, but I was wrong.

I don't get why some of you guys are so far up animanda, you wait two extra weeks just for some slight grammatical improvements over one or two sentences? Languages don't translate perfectly anyway, no matter which sub you get it won't be exact. I just go for whatever's there first.

I don't get why some of you guys are so far up animanda, you wait two extra weeks just for some slight grammatical improvements over one or two sentences? Languages don't translate perfectly anyway, no matter which sub you get it won't be exact. I just go for whatever's there first.

It depends on the quality of the capture, if kuro-hana has a decent enough quality, I'll get it. RIGHT NOW.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!