N-Europe

Midnight Launch - Possibility?

demonmike04

Ok, I live in a slightly small town, infact, incredibly small. We have 3 possible stores that would open for a midnight launch, Game, Gamestation and HMV. Apparently, my town's game was open at midnight for the launch of the cube.

But what do you think, would any of those stores open a few stores nationwide for the Wii launch? Did anything similar happen for the 360 and DS launch?

This may be useful info for others too, so please help.

Does it really matter if you get it at midnight?

Get a decent night's sleep then you will be more alert to go and collect your console in the morning and then play it all day.

Na it doesnt realy matter if we get it at midnight but me and Mike live in the same town and we have never met.. so i thought it would be a cool idea if we met at the Wii launch at Game if they open at midnight... where i could whoop him at Mario kart DS.. and all the other good DS games i own.

I need to get one from a midnight launch in order to get one on launch day. I'm going to a music festival for the weekend on the 8th of December and i'm assuming stocks will sell out pretty much instantly meaning there'll be no more shipments before Christmas, so if I didn't go to a midnight launch there's a big possibility I wouldn't get it til next year.