Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

European Wii Preorders

Charlie

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DAMN. So that means I won't be able to get it till Monday? (as you have to wait 2 working days till you can get from post office, right?

Could be but you could also get it Saturday morning.

In terms of my hype, it's all but gone. I'm going to try Asda but I'm not hopeful. My only hope is some Nintendo fans that have pre ordered 2, therefore giving the shops more. Still considering going to town tomorrow morning. If not I guess it's just wait until Gameplay deliver it when I'll be back at work and having to wait even longer cus nobody will be in. : peace:

The consoles will be going via courier (parcelforce), so if they cant deliver the goods, they would return them to their local depot..and that isnt always very close by. If you phone them to arrange a redelivery, they probably wouldnt be able to do it until Monday.

Gameplay used to use City Link, and they dumped a guy's Xbox 360 premium pack in his hedge once..lol.

Subject:

Your Order For The Official Nintendo Classic Controller (White) Dear Customer,

Nintendo have just informed us of stock shortages on this item and we regret that as a result we will be unable to supply your pre-ordered product at launch

As an Official distributor, Nintendo have guaranteed us more stock before Christmas and we will fulfil your order as soon as we can

If you no longer wish to keep your pre-order with Play.com please login to your account and remove the item from your Outstanding Orders

Please accept our apologies for any disappointment this may cause

Kind Regards

PLAY.COM

Subject:

Your Order For The Legend Of Zelda - Twilight Princess Dear Customer,

Nintendo have just informed us of stock shortages on this item and we regret that as a result we will be unable to supply your pre-ordered product at launch

As an Official distributor, Nintendo have guaranteed us more stock before Christmas and we will fulfil your order as soon as we can

If you no longer wish to keep your pre-order with Play.com please login to your account and remove the item from your Outstanding Orders

Please accept our apologies for any disappointment this may cause

Kind Regards

PLAY.COM

havnt got one of these about the actual console yet so fingers crossed at least red steel was dispatched on the forth

I was expecting shortages but seriously not this much!

No remote controllers! Hardly any Zeldas! No cables!

Pyxis, are Gameplay getting any Component Cables in today for dispatch would you know?

It's not running as smoothly as many of us would of hoped....but my god is very exciting!

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!