N-Europe

European Wii Preorders

Charlie

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GAME preordered my Wii. They said they won't do games though, is that right?

They can do games (tell them to search description *wii* and there are 3rd party games on there). I'm probably the only person to have ordered Wii titles though.

Im not chugging through 11 pages but play have taken about 7000 preorders so far, thier biggest order for any newly released games console.

You don't have to. "Search This Thread" is a beaut.

I think I'm 18th. And about the games, I actually have "Games ordered" written on my slip with blank spaces, so I think my GAME is doing games at the moment. I just believe that the girl behind the counter really hated me, she tried to steal my reward card by saying she gave it back to me and started to serve someone else. :(

Can i ask why you need 5 Wii's? It's incredibly selfish if you are buying them to sell on to make a profit when some people won't be able to get one if there is a shortage.

I think he meant that hed just get one, as in 5 chances are better than preordering one

If you are right then I agree its selfish, leave them be and share this lil box of joy with as many people as possible!

Has anyone got 'any' idea how many consoles GAME shops will get in each store?

Also i am right in saying that every GAME store will get at least 1 Wii right? :confused:

There won't be any stores that don't get one, thats what i meant?

Also i am right in saying that every GAME store will get at least 1 Wii right? :confused:

No idea how many they'll get, but I very much doubt any GAME stores will get none at all.

I reckon there will be more than enough systems to meet the initial demand anyway.

We don't even know how many Wii's Europe is going to get at launch, America are getting a million, so I presume Europe will be a little bit less, 750,000 maybe, with the bulk going to the UK?

I'm ganan pre-order mine tommorw, will go to GAME first, but if they have a big pre-oder list and can't 100% say I will get on lanuch day I will go to gamestation and if they can't there is a good indie games store which I could trust to hold me one.

I'm ganan pre-order mine tommorw, will go to GAME first, but if they have a big pre-oder list and can't 100% say I will get on lanuch day I will go to gamestation and if they can't there is a good indie games store which I could trust to hold me one.

No one can guarentee they'll give you one yet, as no one knows their stock allocation.

Guest Stefkov

I just seem to be losing money fast. I've jsut bought Kingdom hearts 2 for my brothers birthday. £34.99 gone, less for my Wii, and now my mum insisted onbuying me 2 albums, £9.97 each and she said i have to pay her back later or something. Grr, i need a job.

Guest Stefkov
By the sound of it, your mum has missed her true calling in life in the loans market!

hehe, anyway on topic, Gamestation in Bury, has this already up:

dsc00117xb1.jpg

Guest Stefkov
Thats Gamestation Stef ;)

.......forgive me my leige..

corrected.

:cry:

I forgot what store it was, i was spending toom uch time in the shops texting my mum about birthday presents and such. I'm sure i drifted into Sayers a couple of times, the smell of food attracted me.