NEurope
Charlie

European Wii Preorders

As youve said which I dont disagree, Its extra hardware Im going to worry about next

All this talk of people worrying about the games and such has got me worrying now.

I just hope I can get Zelda at launch,thats all really, if i can get the component cable and few extra wiimotes + nunchuks then ok, but im not bothered, but its zelda and the wii i want most.

Damn you all, you should never get me worried, when i get worried i get extroumendously worried.

I'm pretty sure Nintendo'll make as much Zeldas as Wii Sports. The first buyers will be 'hardcore' gamers by a large majority; Nintendo can expect 80% of all Wiis to sell with Zelda.

Now it's Wii supply we really need.

The only game which has a chance of selling out is Zelda,but people getting it at midnight launch should me fine.

Yeah, i would preorder Zelda to make sure you get it. The other games won't sell out. Zelda and Wii-Play will be most popular.

I recieved a letter thing from GAME today saying 'HOORAY!' Your getting a Wii at launch.

Also they have included a limited edition Wii card which you put money on (from trade in games etc..) to help you pay off your Wii bits!

Only thing is...i've gone with Gameplay.....

Well done to GAME though for telling their customers who have got one, and who hasn't now, saves alot of dissapointment on the day.

I got that thing through the post from GAME today today too Owen.

Hooray!

Your preorder was successful!

You will get your hands on a Nintendo Wii at Launch*

Please remember you MUST bring your preorder receipt into store on launch day as proof of deposit.

Exclusively for you

Make sure you come into store on 10th Novemberto pick up your Wii preoder pack+ which is loaded eith the latest info on the amazing Wii console and all the incredible new games you'll soon be playing.

*GAME cannot be held responsible for changes in stock delivery dates or launch date however, however, you are guaranteed to recieve a Nintendo Wii from our launch deliveries. +Online customers will recieve an exclusive update or if you can't wait go to game.co.uk/wii

I would do the Game Wii card thing too, but the info and the card are pointless.

Yay! Got a letter from Game this morning telling me my preorder was a success and I WILL get a Wii at launch!

It also says to come into the stor on 10th Nov. to pick up a "Wii Preorder Pack" which just includes info about games and stuff like that. I will be going into Game on Friday then to pick that up and to also see about preordering games.

The limited edition Wii Giftcard is nice. It's a nice idea to let you save up money on the card so you can spread the cost of your Wii.

Did you 3 pre-order online or in store?? I leave before the post comes so I don't know wheter I've got one yet!!! ARRRGGHH...

I got one of those Game Wii info letter/card things too. Nice idea about the gift card, just wish it was given out sooner though, would have given you a bit more time to save a few extra pennies on to the card. I'm not bothered though, I think I have my funds sorted out, and will be buying my Wii, with Zelda and Monkey Ball on the 8th. No midnight launch in my area though. Gotta wait till 9am.

i haven't gotten a letter from GAME yet, maybe i'll get one tomorrow, if it says they can't fulfill my pre-order i'll be pissed although i was seccond to pre-order the thing

I just wish Gameplay would hurry up and tell me if i will be getting one or not.. yeah i pre-orderd the moment they put it on there site but i would still like to know either way... and im sure they know how many there getting as they are part of GAME after all.

i haven't gotten a letter from GAME yet, maybe i'll get one tomorrow, if it says they can't fulfill my pre-order i'll be pissed although i was seccond to pre-order the thing

I was third or second and i'm getting one, i reckon you'll get one too!

I would like Gameplay to let us know either way now as well cube_game but Like i said before, we should find out in the next couple of weeks i believe. If it's like the 360 launch.

Anyone know if GAME's Irish stores are doing this? I hope to hell I'm getting a Wii....

Did anyone by any chance pre order their Wii at the flagship HMV store on Londons Oxford Street? I did, and im slightly concerned now because I have heard NOTHING about stock allocations, nothing about a midnight event either.

Apparently the local GAME is getting 30 machines and already has 45 pre-orders..... so it was too late for me to pre-order now or something I was told.

Apparently there is another batch coming in just before Christmas.

.....however this is just the rumours I'm hearing so believe what you like.

Kind of looking forward to seeing how the launch actually goes and will now just pick up a Wii later in the year. Christmas is going to be expensive as it is! :(

Well i'm 19th (in one of 3 leicester Game's) hopfully I'll get one... I ordered on the 27th Sept... *bites nails*

Did you 3 pre-order online or in store?? I leave before the post comes so I don't know wheter I've got one yet!!! ARRRGGHH...

I pre ordered in store.

So i got this through the post this morning/whenever my dad got it out of the postbox thing in my house i just found it in my room:

put in spoilers to keep page size down

dsc00172ks2.jpg

dsc00173ft2.jpg

dsc00174oa9.jpg

sorry for them beign so bright, they were infront of my tv.

It seems people have already talked about this, meh. I took the pics im using them.

anywhere a good bet to preorder? will i REALLY need to? was gonna try my luck launch day but all you tossers have got me worried i wont get one now :p

anywhere a good bet to preorder? will i REALLY need to? was gonna try my luck launch day but all you tossers have got me worried i wont get one now :p

http://www.amazon.co.uk

http://www.toysrus.co.uk

Both of them havent started pre-orders yet... and Woolworths only started taking pre-orders last week i think so they might be a good choice

I haven't received a letter yet either and I'm also not sure how many Wii's the local GAME store is getting. I do know that I'm about 32nd in the reserve list though

http://www.amazon.co.uk

http://www.toysrus.co.uk

Both of them havent started pre-orders yet... and Woolworths only started taking pre-orders last week i think so they might be a good choice

Toys R Us started pre orders a couple weeks ago. £10 deposit and you get a free Plastic Wii Organiser (to hold wiimotes, Wii itself and games) at launch.

Toys R Us started pre orders a couple weeks ago. £10 deposit and you get a free Plastic Wii Organiser (to hold wiimotes, Wii itself and games) at launch.

Are you sure as this is all i can find on there site

http://www.toysrus.co.uk/framestatic.aspx/Controls/Global/PreOrder.ascx?preorderid=wii&zone=Tru

And thats just a register your interest thingy.

Or do you mean instore?