European Wii Preorders

-Elebits

-Trauma Center: Second Opinion

-Excite Truck

No news on those

-Metal Slug Anthology

I don't think it has been confirmed for Europe release

-WarioWare: Smooth Moves

Apparently, 15th December (Same day as Zelda on GameCube) - I presume it isn't a launch title because of Twisted. No idea why there's a delay for the US version.

Considering there's a delay for the US WarioWare, I wouldn't expect us to get it any sooner than January 15th. Retail hasn't been told anything, anyway.

Is Ireland a hotbed of Nintendo support?? 'Cause every one on here from there seem to be REALLY low down the pre-order lists!!

Is Ireland a hotbed of Nintendo support?? 'Cause every one on here from there seem to be REALLY low down the pre-order lists!!

I'm number 2 on my list :D I'm quite sure I am.

From what i gather and guess work!

Excitetruck is a USA launch title, BUT not a European one. This may mean that Europe see WarioWare this year to take it's place, while USA get Excitetruck to take WarioWares place? (Pretty Fair if you ask me).

Trauma Centre is supposadely still a European launch title, while Elebits may have been pushed back to help it out. Could be released Jan/Feb over here to fill in a gap with Excitetruck.

Metal Slug: Anthology probably won't be released here.

Yeah me too, because if you don't get one I have no hope of getting one! It's one of the bigger gaming shops in the country, hopefully they get a big allocation.

Its kinda the flagship store for Game isn't it?

No it never has been!? Most people in Ireland are playstation people. In fact if you mention video-games to them all they know is Playstation.

This seems to be changing though, as everywhere I see and hear people talking about Wii. With 65 preorders ahead of me (and im ahead of Sparko by a bit too) it seems people are taking notice of Nintendo and Wii.

....now if they could only sort out the bleedin' taxes here!

If you dont want to buy online get £5 off the asking price in HMV - they have a free mag called HMV games with money of vouchers in it. :D

Thanks do I need an HMV card to get that mag?

GAME in Ireland have now stopped taking pre-orders as Nintendo have told them they wont be able to guarantee enough system for launch night, but that they might be able to guarantee for 10 days after.

Also I found this:

wiiiiiiicard.jpg

Its the Wii gift Card American chainstore Target will be using when Wii launches. Nice eh..!?

Good to see news about all the pre-orders.Fills me up with a bit of hope for the Wii.

I don't think it has been confirmed for Europe release

Which is why someone needs to hurry up and make some Firmware/something similar to the Freeloader. But it will never happen, but still....

Which is why someone needs to hurry up and make some Firmware/something similar to the Freeloader. But it will never happen, but still....

A guy can dream...

I posted about this in the bargain board but i'm sure it's worth posting here as well.

On ShopTo.Net you can preorder the Wii for just £171.99! You apparently get preorders the day before release like Gameplay so should get on the day, and delivery is completely free. As you can see here it's £174.99 but you get £3 off your first order.

My Local game have stopped pre orders, was in there today and a kid asked to pre order they told he they have filled there list and to write his details down and call him when they have more pre order spaces.

So I can't really afford a Wii. I went to cancel my order at GAME and the guy behind the counter replied with "Why? It looks really cool!" I explained that I didn't want to cancel my order. Though in the end he convinced me to keep my order (plus I couldn't find my order slip), I don't regret it tbh. Though this just goes to show how miuch some GAME employees are supporting the Wii. :grin:

Oh, and I'm so serious about getting a Wii that I'm going to trade in 12 (4 Xbox, 6 Gamecube, 2 360) games for it. Anyone know how much that would give me?

Somewhere between £24 and £60, depends on what games they are.

Here's the list. All games are as good as brand new, unless desribed otherwise...

Gamecube: Burnout, Eternal Darkness, Worms 3D, Luigi's Mansion, Mario Kart Double Dash, F-Zero GX

Xbox: Deus Ex: Invisible War, Buffy (Xbox Classic), Dead or Alive 3 (second hand), Panzer Dragoon (second hand)

360: Battlefield 2, Tomb Raider Legend

EDIT: I'm keeping TR Legend, DX: Invisible War and Panzer Dragoon aside for my mate already.

My Local game have stopped pre orders, was in there today and a kid asked to pre order they told he they have filled there list and to write his details down and call him when they have more pre order spaces.

For some reason I thought you were going to say he started crying. :heh:

Here's the list. All games are as good as brand new, unless desribed otherwise...

Gamecube: Burnout, Eternal Darkness, Worms 3D, Luigi's Mansion, Mario Kart Double Dash, F-Zero GX

Xbox: Buffy (Xbox Classic), Dead or Alive 3 (second hand)

360: Battlefield 2

I don't think you'll get that much for them, maybe £15 at max for the GC games, they're all very old. You might get up to a tenner for BF2, and maybe £7.50 for the Xbox ones?

You'd be better of selling them on eBay.

Preordered my Wii on Monday! If you're hoping to preorder from CA Games in Glasgow then you're too late I got the last one :bouncy: