Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Endless Ocean

Tellyn

*bump*

Well this game is out in a couple of weeks.. or maybe next week?

Anyway, i just wondered who was actually buying it... since its like £20.

• Replies 440
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For you who think it's just pointless swimming arround random areas, I just want you to know that I saw a screen once (in this thread, I'm just to lazy to find it again), where you swam in some old ruins at the bottom of the sea. This makes me think that there are missions, like find treasures, or photograph this or that fish/place.

Also, since it's Wifi, I, and others believe this could be an MMO...

Yep, Im going to pick this one up from ASDA as they have been consistantly cheap. Their £20 Wii games have usually been around £15-£17 so, unlike Gamestation/Game, I know the price won't be as high as it can be. (Here's hoping).

I think this could be a sleeper hit in the UK with the price range/launch frame and general theme. I hope we see some quality adverts for it too!

I can't wait :)

Just preordered from powerplay, and mario galaxy for £27.99 Bargains! Anyone know if powerplay get stuff to you on launch date?

Been thinking about this game for a while, especially as my girlfriend is training to be a scuba diving instructor and is dying to play the game, this price makes it an impulse buy for me!

This is definately a preferred taste. I'm sure many games journos don't factor this into their opinions/reviews. Those journalists aren't exactly appealing to those who don't play games so I always figure they are a little neive when it comes to games such as Endless Ocean. Who knows, it may be crap. But my oh my does it appeal to me :) This is right up there with Galaxy for me. I now, AWESOME! :yay:

Personally I take 1UP's comments with a pinch of salt as... they're well aware of their demographic.

I'm not saying Endless Ocean will be an amazing epic — it will probably be more of an 'experiential' game — but it strikes me as something that won't be for everyone, with the best way to gauge it being the impressions of those with similar tastes to your own.

At any rate, at £15-20 it's a definite purchase for me. Money's a bit tight at the moment, but it's the perfect price bracket for a Christmas present.

So it was a budget title after all then.

Anyway, I'm still very much looking forward to it.

Should have MP3 completed by next week, and then I think this will be the perfect title to distract me until Galaxy. :smile:

Just need to put together some chilled out tracks for my SD card. :hehe:

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!