• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

"wii keep our promises"

Coming 2006 see nintendo.co.uk

true but that could mean 31/12/06 tbh.

not that they would.

the better launch in late november here or early december at the latest othrwise it'll be bedlam-like worse than usual for that time of year.

If it's 2007, Nintendo has lost me!

It WILL be 2006, but probably right near Xmas.

BOOOOOOOO HIIIIISSSSSS!!!!

true but that could mean 31/12/06 tbh.

not that they would.

the better launch in late november here or early december at the latest othrwise it'll be bedlam-like worse than usual for that time of year.

BOOOOOOOO HIIIIISSSSSS!!!!

:D 'lost me' in the sense of......mmmm....i don't know what there doing. :woops:

"There will be a photo channel that will allow users to use the Wii to display digital photographs on television.

There also will be an easy-to-use interactive news channel and weather channel.

Perhaps most intriguing, the Wii will make it possible to browse the Web on the television. Microsoft's Xbox 360 does not permit this because that could negate the need to buy a Windows PC."

makes it sound like wii is more the center of your home entertainment setup then PS3 or 360 will ever be . . . isnt that stuff up there kinda what Sony and M$ have been shooting for since PS2?

after seeing all the muiltimedia vids i think i am gonna get a US wii and a Japanese one afterwards.
Good move I reckon. (Unless Europe do end up getting it first of course. :heh: ) I've not been on the ball as far as the whole region thing is concerned though, has it been confirmed that Wii is region locked?

Wii photo is just insane my pc would chock loading those pictures never lone doing a whirlwind with them
Yeah when I saw that I almost fell off my chair! And how about the Photoshop style image editing? Seriously impressive stuff.

Good move I reckon. (Unless Europe do end up getting it first of course. :heh: ) I've not been on the ball as far as the whole region thing is concerned though, has it been confirmed that Wii is region locked?

do you think Nintendo will put in the language change like they have on the DS.

I think it is! If it isn't...mmmmm... :grin:

Noooo! I fell asleep! I had my alarms (yes, both of them) set for 6. Then, in a sleepy manner, i turned both alarms off and forgot to wake up.

Haha you're rubbish!! but then again i only woke up at 9:30am :laughing:

Looking good tho... just hope we get a 2006 release. Come on Nintendo!!

I dunno what to say except fucking Awsome jsut amazing, The weather Channel would work so bloody well with Animal Crossing, it goes by whats happening in your town you get a direct copy of the weather, woukld be cool as hell.

Rese vil, Yes please as well, I need a Wii really badly.