• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Jordan
as jinmu said when he sent this to me earlier:

click it.

watch it.

love it.

dr. horrible's sing-a-long blog

Penny has a strange bloke face going on...

Neil Patrick Harris is a fucking god, mostly due his role in the two Harold and Kumar movies. Despite their sillyness they are fantastic.

I really enjoyed the first two parts. Someone mention the link again when the third part is out!

Guest bluey
Penny has a strange bloke face going on...

Neil Patrick Harris is a fucking god, mostly due his role in the two Harold and Kumar movies. Despite their sillyness they are fantastic.

I really enjoyed the first two parts. Someone mention the link again when the third part is out!

its out in 2 days how short is your attention span? :heh:

but yeah! i too am very excited for the exciting conclusion. it looks to be.. exciting!! O___O!

its out in 2 days how short is your attention span? :heh:

but yeah! i too am very excited for the exciting conclusion. it looks to be.. exciting!! O___O!

Wah, why did it have to end on such a sad note? :weep: Certainly not the ending I had anticipated. It seems awfully moral for a comedy movie.

EDIT: Hm, some of the smilies have stopped working for me (among others the one I tried using above). I just get the empty box with a red X in it.

Guest Jordan

You don't understand Jay.

Its more the fact that some company had nothing but 4 assets for a game and then went nuts in a terrible 4 minute pointless trailer.

THUS GENIUS

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!