NEurope

Possibly the greatest scene ever:

Some days you just can't rid of a bomb... :D

Gotta love classic Batman...

Some days you just can't rid of a bomb... :D

Gotta love classic Batman...

I would have chucked it on the ducks. Between me and some ducks, a hilariously gigantic bomb is a hit I feel some ducks could stand to take.

I would have chucked it on the ducks. Between me and some ducks, a hilariously gigantic bomb is a hit I feel some ducks could stand to take.

If you liked that, this one is even tackier! :heh:

Put aside the fact its a japanese thing. Just the stuff they set up and how it all works out. Incredible.

This is an excellent video! :D

That's as good if not better than the old Honda Advert.

I love almost every Honda advert, inspiring. My Dad is a Honda man, I like them too.

The chain reaction one 'isnt it nice when things just work' as mentioned above, was awesome.

The hate something change something advert for diesal was catchy and funny. The bit where the sun gently takes out the petrol engine and then returns to normal is great.

The advert with the epic song and the hot air balloon.

One i wasnt that keen on was the people making car noises, i think that was Honda. Good idea, bad execution.

duckonio7.jpg

Resourceful Bastards too though,

duckhustleil3.jpg

Btw martinist, that possibly makes it into my top 50 best things I've ever seen, and I've seen dead people! Tea motherfuckerfucker, tea motherfucker! Are they a joke, or serious? Cos I thought they actually had some nice rhymes...

They are students from Camebridge uni who were responding to the Narnia rap don't really know if they are serious but i admit it sounds pretty good.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

The most awesome box set i've ever seen :D

Edit: Fox running is the funniest of them all

Excellent musical melody for all 3 consoles (though it is a bit pro Wii60)

OH MY FUCKING GOD WHAT IS THIS SERIOUSLY AMAZING VIDEO AND WHY HAVE I NOT SEEN IT BEFORE?!?!?

OH MY FUCKING GOD WHAT IS THIS SERIOUSLY AMAZING VIDEO AND WHY HAVE I NOT SEEN IT BEFORE?!?!?

URGH!!! MY EYES!!! THEY ARE BURNIIIIIIIIING