NEurope

Lol Dyson, it's been posted in the thread about 3 times! It seems to have popped out of nowhere and I keep getting linked to it, I even recognise the link now. It's scaringly moreish. I also represent one of my videos, now that we have the tags, Dave takes on The Ditch!

James May's hidden message in Autocar magazine 92.

JamesMayAutocar.jpg

Miss one Shino

partly shino and partly you. I'd let you guys stick it in me any day, as long as you show me cutsie clips like that afterwards.

partly shino and partly you. I'd let you guys stick it in me any day, as long as you show me cutsie clips like that afterwards.

Eh no thanks martinist

Funny gifs :)

itsintheinternet.gif

shockandhorror.gif

10nupht.gif

1205150004013.gif

10nupht.gif

I recognise the site that guy is freaked out by, I remember it being posted back on the Cube-Europe forums. Funny thing is, my reaction to it was pretty similar to his. It scared the shit out of me. :heh:

Dog falls off a cliff. The people laughing are really cruel - I'd be having a heart attack if it were my dog!

I love the way it just shakes it off at the end though.

I'm posting a few here, but if your a Fan of Whose Line is it anway, hetre ya go, I've jsut watched through a load of clips, i'm nearly crying with laughter <3 Whose line

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_NeU3t0l-0

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_BNSUG5Q

I LOVE whose line, they are so hilarious

Sadly that last link doesn't work.... do you have the right one? Great post by the way, Whose Line is always a win.

PotatoMoto Returns! I loved the original with him, though I can't remember the point of it at all. *goes to look*

This is the greatest thing I have ever seen! Apart from the stupid commentary

Hahaha Dog-Amoto, not seen that sketch for AAGES! The GGM guys were so on the ball, shame it just disappeared one day :(

shockandhorror.gif

is that the reaction to the 2 girls 1 cup video? I know there was a thing where people filmed people watching it. I remember it was shown at my school during break and someone puked

is that the reaction to the 2 girls 1 cup video? I know there was a thing where people filmed people watching it. I remember it was shown at my school during break and someone puked

Yeah I have talk about it in another post.

Another new japanese meme Caramelldansen of SSBB.

Runs away from martinist.