NEurope

Real Life Pokemon Battle

The Injured Stormtrooper

Live Action Pac-Man

Mr. and Mrs. Fenton are retired. Mrs. Fenton insists that Mr. Fenton go with her to ASDA. He gets bored with all the shopping. He prefers to get in and get out, but Mrs. Fenton loves to browse.

Here's a letter sent to her from ASDA

Dear Mrs. Fenton,

Over the past six months, your husband has been causing quite a commotion in our store.

We cannot tolerate this behavior and may ban both of you from our stores. We have documented all incidents on our video surveillance equipment. All complaints against Mr. Fenton are listed below.

1. June 15: Took 24 boxes of condoms and randomly put them in people's carts when they weren't looking.

2. July 2: Set all the alarm clocks in homeware to go off at 5-minute intervals.

3. July 7: Made a trail of tomato juice on the floor leading to the toilets.

4. July 19: Walked up to an employee and told her in an official tone, 'Code 3' in dairy... and watched what happened.

5. Aug 4: Went to the Customer Service Desk and asked to put a bag of M&M's on credit.

6. Sept 14: Moved a 'CAUTION - WET FLOOR' sign to a carpeted area.

7. Sept 15: Set up a tent in the camping department and told other shoppers he'd invite them in if they'll bring pillows from the bedding department.

8. Sept 23: When a shop assistant asks if they can help him, he begins to cry and asks, 'Why can't you people just leave me alone?'

9. Oct 4: Looked right into the security camera; used it as a mirror, and picked his nose.

10. Nov 10: While handling knives in the kitchen utensil department, asked the assistant if he knows where to find the antidepressants.

11. Dec 3: Darted around the shop suspiciously loudly humming the "Mission Impossible" theme.

12. Dec 6: In the car accessory department, practiced his "Madonna look" using different size funnels.

13. Dec 18: Hid in a clothing rack in the George department and when people browse through, yelled "PICK ME!" "PICK ME!"

14. Dec 21: When an announcement came over the loud speaker, he assumes the fetal position and screams "NO! NO! It's those Voices again!!!!"

And last, but not least ....

15. Dec 23: Went into the George fitting room, shut the door, waited a while, and then yelled very loudly, "There is no toilet paper in here!"

Yours,

ASDA Management

Real Life Pokemon Battle

The Injured Stormtrooper

Live Action Pac-Man

Mr. and Mrs. Fenton are retired. Mrs. Fenton insists that Mr. Fenton go with her to ASDA. He gets bored with all the shopping. He prefers to get in and get out, but Mrs. Fenton loves to browse.

Here's a letter sent to her from ASDA

First few are awesome, sadly the letter is a fake that's been going around a while :( It would be hilarious if it was true, but this doesn't really sound like a letter they would send does it.

Also: I didn't know ASDA had a car section or a camping section. Impressive :heh:

I know it's a hoax, but I still find it funny. I'm ever so slightly tempted to pull off a few of those stunts :heh:

Now I don't cry a lot, but this thing had me welling up. Proves that not all kids are bratty and selfish, and also that Jack Thomson is wrong - this kid will never be a murderer after playing the game.

Now I don't cry a lot, but this thing had me welling up. Proves that not all kids are bratty and selfish, and also that Jack Thomson is wrong - this kid will never be a murderer after playing the game.

Oh man, when he says "I costed you a fortune, thank you so much" I let out some manly tears.

I know! And when they ask him if he's happy and he goes "I'm.....thrilled!" I did the same. The part at the end where they talk about him being in hospital...just wow. The whole thing restores my faith in humanity and good parenting :)

It´s because of stuff like this that makes me worship Deadpool

1203468469480.jpg

What issue/edition of deadpool did you read that in? I liked deadpool for a while, but he couldn't justify my £2.50 a month quite like gambit did, so I dropped Wolverine & Deadpool from my list, but that DOES look like a good story.

Second, tonight inspired by Lily Allen, I went on youtube to find a video of a dog practically raping a cat(search dog fuck cat), it's ok, I'm sure there's no real penetration. Then I ended up on a dog humping a lion(little dachsund too lol) then video of a dog vs crab on a beach, then finally some brilliant videos of cats trying to attack or kill a crab or something, and the crab got a few good holds on their faces on occasion. Alas I have no links as it was about half hour ago, and I'm too lazy to get them, but well worth the search.

Wow man, that's one of the nicest things I think I've seen for quite a while. It makes me feel like I was a terrible kid lol, cos I'd have got so excited and been bouncing off the walls, probably not even stop to consider my parents, but man, it was real sweet to see that vid.

I´m not really sure what issue it´s from, just found it randomly on the internet.

i am reading trough Deadpool from my computer

^___^

yay!! that's really nice!!!! even i feel better now :grin:

"For me?! To keep?! Forever?!" Awwwhhh I think I shed a tear too =(