NEurope

well it also says its an "EVIL" car like in EVIL > CRIMINAL> BAD

I guess we had an idea what was going to happen, but curiosity is a powerful force, is it not?

Still, no matter what, I don't like it. I don't think it's fit for a commercial. The pidgeon one is funny because of the surprise effect, but the cat one just hasn't got anything funny about it in my eyes. It's a very mean spirited and hurtful (is that a word?) way to kill something.

But maybe it's just me and cats.

I guess we had an idea what was going to happen, but curiosity is a powerful force, is it not?

Still, no matter what, I don't like it. I don't think it's fit for a commercial. The pidgeon one is funny because of the surprise effect, but the cat one just hasn't got anything funny about it in my eyes. It's a very mean spirited and hurtful (is that a word?) way to kill something.

But maybe it's just me and cats.

You seem to missing the point of the joke.

Also it wasn't a real commercial, it was a joke.

Also it wasn't a real cat (this part is important)

Welsh that is awesome, I love mega64

You seem to missing the point of the joke.

Also it wasn't a real commercial, it was a joke.

Also it wasn't a real cat (this part is important)

Welsh that is awesome, I love mega64

Yes, I miss the point of the joke because I cannot see the point. What is funny about it?

I don't care if it's a commercial or not, as I don't find it funny at all.

And no, the cat not being real is absolutely irrelevant. Images are images and can be disturbing. The Saw movies are not real, but that doesn't mean I feel indifferent about watching them.

We view this in completely different ways. I can't see the fun in this so-called joke, probably because I have a soft spot for cats. I find the way in which the cat is killed to be non-humorous and kind of evil as it is dying slowly and painfully while under stress. The point is not if the cat is real or not, the point is that I find it tasteless and a little twisted. But that's what they call art nowadays, isn't it?

Sorry about my rant, but I really don't agree with you.

Yes, I miss the point of the joke because I cannot see the point. What is funny about it?

I don't care if it's a commercial or not, as I don't find it funny at all.

And no, the cat not being real is absolutely irrelevant. Images are images and can be disturbing. The Saw movies are not real, but that doesn't mean I feel indifferent about watching them.

We view this in completely different ways. I can't see the fun in this so-called joke, probably because I have a soft spot for cats. I find the way in which the cat is killed to be non-humorous and kind of evil as it is dying slowly and painfully while under stress. The point is not if the cat is real or not, the point is that I find it tasteless and a little twisted. But that's what they call art nowadays, isn't it?

Sorry about my rant, but I really don't agree with you.

I don't understand. There is nothing to agree or disagree with! Basically there is a joke and if you don't get it or whatever then never mind, I can't understand why you don't myself (I love cats too, but I know that cat isn't real so I can laugh at it). There is not cat actually dying though, remember that, it's not real. If it was real I would complain, but 'cause it's not, I can find it funny.

Maybe you're just too touchy :heh: : peace: It's more likely we just have a different sense of humour.

This however, I found hilarious:

The Saw movies are not real, but that doesn't mean I feel indifferent about watching them.

Comparing a computer simulated car advert to a sadistic horror film that includes scenes of people cutting off body parts, or diving into pits of dirty needles? Awesome.

^_^ this is the cutest thing i have EVER seen =3

And yes, that is INCREDIBLY cute, in fact it has maxed out my cute-quota for the day. Also really clever.

Feast your peepers on my Media Studies film. Yes, I know it's awful, but it was so much fun to make you wouldn't believe. Sorry for the poor quality. Please watch and comment. :D

Your lack of a training monatge upsets me!

Every movie should have a montage!

Gah it's the song that does it for me.

Doeo

Feast your peepers on my Media Studies film. Yes, I know it's awful, but it was so much fun to make you wouldn't believe. Sorry for the poor quality. Please watch and comment. :D

Wheres the awful? All I saw was 8 minutes of awesome.

I don't understand. There is nothing to agree or disagree with! Basically there is a joke and if you don't get it or whatever then never mind, I can't understand why you don't myself (I love cats too, but I know that cat isn't real so I can laugh at it). There is not cat actually dying though, remember that, it's not real. If it was real I would complain, but 'cause it's not, I can find it funny.

Maybe you're just too touchy :heh: : peace: It's more likely we just have a different sense of humour.

This however, I found hilarious:

Comparing a computer simulated car advert to a sadistic horror film that includes scenes of people cutting off body parts, or diving into pits of dirty needles? Awesome.

And yes, that is INCREDIBLY cute, in fact it has maxed out my cute-quota for the day. Also really clever.

It's not that the cat thing is nearly as bad as the Saw movies, but it was just to prove my point: Just because we know it isn't real doesn't necessarily make it more bearable to watch. As I have said, I have a very soft spot for cats and I really can't see the fun in the "joke".

Like you say, we just have very different views on the topic. :) We can both walk away wiser than we were before ... well, you can: DON'T SHOW ME CATS GETTING HURT! :shakehead :p

Oh, and regarding the Pokémon chibi video ...

OMG! SQUEEEAL! *faints from cuteness*

*wakes up and looks around* ... Did someone see that? D'oh!

AAWWWW that was sooo F'ing cute:heart: :heart: , I think I just threw up a rainbow.:heh: : peace:

kokoro scan kokoro scan suru kokoro! Catchy as hell. I never knew Sega made such awesome adverts. (Aside from the Segata Sanshiro ones of course.)

Kudos?

I completed that game today! A friend came round and showed me this flash game and it reminded me of The Worlds Hardest Game, so I was trying to complete it while he played Brawl.

I managed to do it with 746 deaths, but that was largely down to me jumping into the levels. Level 30 was surprisingly not hard.

I can't believe i did it tbh, it was quite draining. Awesome though!

dwarfvw8.png

20080428.jpg

Also the VGcats guy has started a new mini-comic-sereis-thing.

080428.gif