Funny videos, flash games, etc

Cheapshot

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Everyone remember the vid I posted awhile ago by Chinaeyes22

to the tune of Cartoon Heroes?

Well Chinaeyes22's friend RegiSor94 is working on a seqeul, here's the teaser trailer..again I'll be looking awesome while playing Wolverine, short clip of me in this teaser.

Edited by Mokong

Like the one in Gladiator where he kills his dad?

No, more like the sort of one you give your mum when she gets you the wrong Christmas present, thinking that it's exactly the one you wanted and beams thinking that you'll be so, so pleased.

Saw your one on Facebook, was very good. If you didn't add the 'obviously it needs to be secure' it would've been 10/10, as it is, 9/10 from me.

You should remake wun with maybe some juicy timing and that thing, and post it for me.

I was crying from laughing while watching it.

I'm into immature humour and stuff but after a minute of that, I got kind of bored...no offense : peace:

"I was served by a girl in Boots called "MMM Danone"", haha! Alan Carr is a legend, he's awesome!

I'm into immature humour and stuff but after a minute of that, I got kind of bored...no offense : peace:

Lol I didn't make it, no offense taken. Maybe I found it hilarious because I already knew the original version.

I meant to post this two weeks ago but I totally forgot until I watched Alan Carr last night:

http://www.youtube.com/user/nuttymadam3575

She's just bonkers and there were people just like her when I went to see Twilight in the cinema, screaming at every little thing. I'm just glad I went Gold Class (over 18s only) to see Eclipse which means no screaming immature fans which means total silence so I could ACTUALLY hear them talk...

Edited by Animal

I meant to post this two weeks ago but I totally forgot until I watched Alan Carr last night:

She's just bonkers and there were people just like her when I went to see Twilight in the cinema, screaming at every little thing. I'm just glad I went Gold Class (over 18s only) to see Eclipse which means no screaming immature fans which means total silence so I could ACTUALLY hear them talk...

O_O'

I am scared.

Oh my god. Gold Class. Fuck I want that. But can't have it. Fuck.