NEurope
Caris

So... (Pre-ordering)

I'm going to wait until after it's release, possibly until after Christmas, so I can read a few reviews and the like.

I'm pre-ordering mine as soon as I can from GAME/Play.com as soon as it can be done-which is basicly after 15th September.

I'm also entering the ONM compatition for the hell of it. If I win it, I'll sell it to a friend at a bargin price...

Already pre ordered it.

How the hell?

I preorder a couple of weeks ago in a local gamestore chain here in Belgium, 3rd on the list.

I was happy at first with the ps3 delay news, but now a small voice in my head is nintendo is going to do something similar, hopefully not so bad (like october US/Jap, december europe) but stil horrible for a real fan :)

well working in hmv means I should be able to just preorder as soon as they are available with any luck.

incidentally if anyone is interested both instore and on the internet you can register your interest and will be informed of the the process as soon as preorders are upand running.

well working in hmv means I should be able to just preorder as soon as they are available with any luck.

that reminds me, if you open a new store card, you get 10% off. You can do it for a 360 console according to the hand written notes in my local store. Cant see why it wont apply to the wii. Do you know or can you find out?

I'll probably pre-order one in about two weeks, just found out when the old student loan is coming through, I'll set aside £300 just for one.

I tried to pre-order but the shop won't take any yet...gggrrrrr

I really feel like doing a midnight launch thing down at a game shop, dunno why. Too much hassle waiting around with preorders that won't arrive when they're supposed to.

I'll be pre-ordering on the 16th of September ie the day after the Europe press conference that is if they will be taking pre-orders at that time.

In other words, as soon as possible.

How the hell?

some shops are already taking preorders. i know that toysrus in australia are doing so.

as for my preorder, im going to wait until a couple more businesses give launch details and the like so i can get the best deal possible.

im waiting for the launch details first, i may yet import the system and games from america instead of getting them in australia for a higher price and several months later.

I preordered mine from toysrus...apparently you get a free game with it, but they dont know if youll get to choose out of certain games or not...but even if its a crap game at least it'll be free..

You have to join a que (is that how you spell it) for Gamestation, you can't preorder!

Excuse me????

Gamestation aren't taking pre-orders yet (release date isn't known) but that doesn't mean they won't be. You'll be able to get your Wii pre-ordered there once they start taking them.

If I would find a gameshop nearby where I could pre-order the Wii, I'd immediatly do it. Problem is, I dunno whether there is such a shop around here. Maybe I'll just ask some :)

i will preorder as soon as possible and i am also up for the oxford street thing too.

I'm going to pre-order it as soon as Woolworths get the pre-order barcodes. I would not order it online, because the mess alot of the sites made with the 360. I dont want to be sat on release date and nothing comes!

Plus i get 10% off :D

________

Amateur Wife

Edited by fex

incidentally if anyone is interested both instore and on the internet you can register your interest and will be informed of the the process as soon as preorders are upand running.

Ohhhh somebody stole me name!

i will probably pre order, and still wait for the bloody shop to open.

as soon as a date/price is announced and any midnight openings-which i am praying for- then i'll know what im doing.

i will preorder as soon as possible and i am also up for the oxford street thing too.

if they do an oxford st opening i will be there if i can pursaude my friend to do the same-i've always wanted to be at a Nintendo launch on oxford st.

:( sill gonna have to get mine of amazon probs, they delivered all my GC stuff on the release date (but not the GC, pre-ordered from them way too late.) I hope they will do the same again. Amazon have allways been good and fast for me.

Where is the best place for preordering consoles? Gameplay? Play? Amazon (don't make me laugh).

What's wrong with Amazon? I've never pre-ordered a console from them before, but I was planning on doing so with the Wii. Should I not?

Personally I would make sure you get one from a real store. Amazon were still selling people pre-orders of there 360 in late january if i'm right. They just take as many names down as possible.

At Woolworths i know that we wait to see how many get allocated to us, then do pre-orders to fill the allocation, and no more. So if you pre-order you actually are defo getting one

________

Lovely Wendie99

Edited by fex