NEurope
Caris

So... (Pre-ordering)

Zim if we hit each other over the head at the same time, do u reckon we could put each other into a coma till the 15th?

Sound Good?

________

Kikiko

Edited by fex

i cant wait for sept 15th now. hurry the hell up.

I feel your pain. Today I tried to construct a time machine maguiver style out of a AA battery, a wooden barrel and 3 multicoloured pipecleaners...but to no avail...

i cant wait for sept 15th now. hurry the hell up.

I'm on holiday next week, so I'm going to miss all the news. :(

Zim if we hit each other over the head at the same time, do u reckon we could put each other into a coma till the 15th?

Sound Good?

sounds good to me. but just hard enough for coma. i dont want a banging headache when i am reading when the wii is being released. :hehe:

i Would Prefer, "the sexy caris wii preorder thread!"

Thanks.

EDIT: @Moria.

Grainger Games, ive said it beofre and i will say it again, its th eBEST game shop ever, im greatfull to have one near me, i think Any North East R-E's will agree.

No actually damn seedy and most of the games are actually copies of the originals especially for their PC titles - (the one in grainger market)

I am waiting for the announcement next week before I pre order. Theres a couple of things I need from the announcement, I need the UK console to be out roughly the same time as the USA console, I need it to be 480p and a component lead available at launch. If these 3 things occur I will be down to Game on saturday morning to pre order. Otherwise I will be buying a USA import machine for a stupidly high price.

No actually damn seedy and most of the games are actually copies of the originals especially for their PC titles - (the one in grainger market)

They sell fake games? I doubt it.

They sell fake games? I doubt it.

Well they don't have half the actual boxes for the PC games etc, and last time when I looked it was regular prices for 360 games, but like I have stated that was in the graingwer market one