N-Europe

The 'Currently Playing' Thread

Stocka

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i probably wont buy or play any video games again until i get a Wii, so instead ive been playing the following games in real-time.

Tennis- one sport that will really let you know how out-of-shape you are

Bowling*- No athletic ability? no problem! leave your speed, stamina, and self-respect at home and head for the bowling alley for a few frames of the Sport of Kings. *Can even be played sober

Golf- On the surface, golf appears to be a classy, refined game of strategy and skill. However, a few missed shots reduce it to a maddening, self-loathing world of chaos, swearing and flying putters.

Metroid Prime 2 - Just finished Torvuus Bog, wanted to play the game again because Metroid Prime 1 pulled me back into the series, I am now really hyped for the final installment.

Burnout 3 - I'm Just going for all the gold medals.

Counter Strike - Owning n00bs...

Pro Evolution Soccer 5 - Until Pro Evo 6 comes out.

Guitar Hero - This game is so feckin' enjoyable, plus there are so many great songs on there.

Animal Crossing - When I got this in 2004 I planned to have a month where I played it every day. It's been 2 years now and I haven't done it.

I'm just playing it for the hell of it, I've paid off the mortgage, I find a couple of new bugs and fish and put them in the museum. But nowt else.

i was playing alot of Animal Crossing yesterday, i expect to be playing some WoW later maybe some kameo too-but im stuck on Kameo, i dont know how i'm meant to get down this side of a mountain thing-soooo frustrating and poorly designed!

Forgot to post mine:

Golden Sun: The Lost Age - So close to finishing, stuck on a bastard boss

Metroid Prime - Finally got back into it, about 70% through probably

That's it for now, but getting Dead Rising + Enchanted Arms on friday.

In terms of retro games I'm playing these atm:

Chrono Trigger (I'm always playing this, so I suppose it doesn't really count :heh:)

Shinobi 3. Probably the best megadrive game of all time.

Super tennis

Street Fighter Alpha 3

Street Fighter 2 Turbo

Tekken 3

Thinking of Starting FF7 and 9 up again...