N-Europe

Mario Strikers Charged Football

EchoDesiato

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im still waiting for Konami to announce Pro Revolution Soccer:mad: :mad:

Im pissed that people dont take graphics seriously just because good ones are not essential doesn't mean they should forget about them. FFS

*considers buying a 360 instead*

PS: COME ON PES 6 Wii

Im pissed that people dont take graphics seriously just because good ones are not essential doesn't mean they should forget about them.

First of all, your repeated bitching about graphics is getting annoying. We have heard that you don't like graphics. Fine. But don't spam each thread with basically same stuff. And yes, you can buy Xbox 360 (like that would interest anyone).

First of all, your repeated bitching about graphics is getting annoying. We have heard that you don't like graphics. Fine. But don't spam each thread with basically same stuff. And yes, you can buy Xbox 360 (like that would interest anyone).

Since when do I repeatedly bitch about graphics?

EDIT: Do you even know me?

Im pretty sure Id buy this. Ok it doesnt look much different but maybe itll look better closer to the time? Maybe Ive too much faith. Ive got plenty of play from the Cube one and I plan to get more from it, its great in two player and Im sure itll be great in four. And then on the Wii theres huge potential - and not just with the controls, I mean they can beef up everything from the Cube one - some more teams (captains and sidekicks alike), some more stadiums that actually make a difference to the game? And the Wi-fi. I think if we give this a fair go it could be a classic in the makin!

Classic Controller :grin:

the thing about that is mags and game sites will mark it down for NOT using the wii features.Its the same with certian other games getting marked down on ds for not the touch screen and 2 screens and other crap games being marked up(cough yoshi touch cough)

Im pretty sure Id buy this. Ok it doesnt look much different but maybe itll look better closer to the time? Maybe Ive too much faith. Ive got plenty of play from the Cube one and I plan to get more from it, its great in two player and Im sure itll be great in four. And then on the Wii theres huge potential - and not just with the controls, I mean they can beef up everything from the Cube one - some more teams (captains and sidekicks alike), some more stadiums that actually make a difference to the game? And the Wi-fi. I think if we give this a fair go it could be a classic in the makin!

4 player is brilliant. you end up shouting, cheering.. the works.

looking at the short trailer that we have seen of MSC, the drama of the whole game is gonna be intensified moreso.

games like this ought to be able to fit on a gamecube disc size. That would boost loading time, but for marketing reasons, i expect this wont be done for any wii games.

That depends on the speed of the drive. I assume if it is a regular DVD drive which can read mini-DVDs aswell the speed of normal DVD reading might be even higher due to compatibility reasons.

Do we know what speed the Wii DVD drive will be? I just hope it is silent AND fast.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!