NEurope
EchoDesiato

Mario Strikers Charged Football

btw Can you play through the single player co-op and what is the co-op like as I have a brother and usually like to play co-op with him?

You can change the height of the camera in the video options section, I think the higher the number the closer the camera. Not sure what the difference between dynamic and static is like though I've kept mine on dynamic.

Dynamic means the camera moves in and out dynamically. Moves in to the distance level you have set when you have the ball, and out when you dont have it to get an overview. Static means it stays at the distance level you have set all the time.

btw Can you play through the single player co-op and what is the co-op like as I have a brother and usually like to play co-op with him?

Yes you can. It helps a bit in defense but attacking is much harder. It's still fun though.

I have the cash but i am saving it for MP8.

You'd be happier with Strikers. Trust me.

2 player online co-op is Wiidiculous.

2 player online co-op is Wiidiculous.

Im guessing you mean that in a positive way:yay:

Nice I'm definitely getting it if thats the case.:)

Finally!! It arrived! I'll post my code latter so anyone who wants add me.

I think it's definitely better than the cube version, and the online matches add a new dimension of fun to it.

Damnit, haven't seen this in any store. Not that I have money anyway...

My Dad's just bought me this so I'll add some of you later, although I'll probably be rubbish...

Quick question, is it an invite system? Or do we have to do the usual of add someone's code and make them aware of it so they can add your code?

My Dad's just bought me this so I'll add some of you later, although I'll probably be rubbish...

Quick question, is it an invite system? Or do we have to do the usual of add someone's code and make them aware of it so they can add your code?

The usual.

They should have had your Mii as the goalie, since they're all the same anyway. It would have been nice to have some kind of presence on the field. That, or maybe you could have your Mii as some kind of manager character, screaming and turning red at the sidelines.

The Crystal Cup is one hell of a Cup ._. My first try was horrible -.- I just got in the elminiation round only because I had the better goal diferrence (can you say that in English???). And then I lost...

Still enjoying the game though. Playing against my parents is freakin' great :D

Didn't touch the online mode so far. I hope W-Lan doesn't lower the connection quality so much...

I did the same in the Crystal Cup as dr4hkon except the game is stressing me out so much I threw my controller at the floor and its now missing a small bit of plastic.

Yeah the way the cup system works is flawed. Having to start a cup again right from the start is very annoying. I suppose they did this to hide the short length of the game.

Apparently you can make a backup save on a mem card and then if you get knocked out of the cup just load up the save again. One drawback to this is that it wipes your Mii data so you have to get a new friendcode. If indeed this does work I will be doing it as im sick of reaching the finals of the Striker Cup only to get knocked out again. My mem card should arrive Monday/Tuesday time.

The Crystal Cup is one hell of a Cup ._. My first try was horrible -.- I just got in the elminiation round only because I had the better goal diferrence (can you say that in English???). And then I lost...

Still enjoying the game though. Playing against my parents is freakin' great :D

Didn't touch the online mode so far. I hope W-Lan doesn't lower the connection quality so much...

I am using the WiFi connector which works pretty good - normally i have all four out of four stars connection quality. Though lag on weekends is sometimes quite annoying.

I am using the WiFi connector which works pretty good - normally i have all four out of four stars connection quality. Though lag on weekends is sometimes quite annoying.

Haven't seen the WiFi connector in my whole life :indeed: I really don't know what that is :wtf:

Well, I made my first online game some hours ago. I have to say that it actually was quite close. Won the first match by a Golden Goal. Lost the second game the same way. And in the last one I was completely destroyed (5:1). But it was fun :yay:

I have decided not to do the single player campaign.. I can't stand that idea of being knocked out and having to start over again. Has anyone done all the challenges yet? I can't do one of the superstar ones and the last 2.. keeps me addicted to trying them though.

Also dr4khon I love your avatar!

I have decided not to do the single player campaign.. I can't stand that idea of being knocked out and having to start over again.

I will do the single player mode for sure. I do think it's a bit frustrating to start over again after being knocked out, though, but I consider it as a challenge xD

Has anyone done all the challenges yet?

I've done the first 3. Actually they weren't a problem (that has to be cause of the difficulty). Looking forward to the others, I will take them on sometime today.

Also dr4khon I love your avatar!

Edit: Well this sucks...I just won 2 series but there was an error after both...so now I didn't get the points -.-

Edit²: I realized that the game says I lost these games ._. Anyone had this experience, too?

Mine hardly worked with the Wii Shop Channel. It works fine with the DS, though.

I'm glad I have a router now.

Enjoying this game so far. Played through the training bit which was alright. Probably wont play tons of it but it's pretty decent, and is the first game I've played on the Wii that isn't Zelda since 15th April.