NEurope
Dante

Return of Thundercats!

WB animation is remaking the Thundercats as an animated TV series.

The animation style is whimsical, Americanized-anime, along the lines of Teen Titans.

The setting is modern-day Earth, in a major city (possibly LA)

The Thundercats are all teenagers.

Their leader is Snarf (!) who is now a mystic with a "third" eye.

Each of the Thundercats has a weapon with an "Eye of Thunderra" and transformative powers (not just Lion-O)

When they aren't fighting evil, the Thundercats play together as a rock band.

They are rockin' cats in their present form.

Mum-Ra now has wings.

Source.

WB. :mad:

What. The. Hell!?

Why did they have to go and ruin such a great show by adding crappy modernisation? First Bugs Bunny and co, Now Thundercats.

Old Thundercats ftw tbh....

Can't say I'm really surprised. I wonder how they'll piss on the Biker Mice when they return.

No!!!! This is just one of those series you just can't let them fuck with. Snarf leader? Rock band? LA?!

I can imagine the theme tune now.. RUINED!!

Even though I've never seen Thundercats in my entire life, this remake sounds like the sloppy objects that slip out of my anal passage... I swear they also did this with another cartoon besides Looney Tunes.

why even bother making a thundercats cartoon when uv no intention of doing anything remotely to do with the original show?? why not just create a new show? the only thing this has to do with the original is the name, and it sounds like this is just using the name to pull in the original's fans... but none will be impressed!! so i ask again, why go to all the hassle of aquiring the old rights etc etc etc if u have every intention of making something completely different?!

When they aren't fighting evil, the Thundercats play together as a rock band.

They are rockin' cats in their present form.

WB. :mad:

HAve we learned NOTHING from Sonic Underground? Jesus christ, this has to be the most stereotypical POS in history.

Their leader is Snarf (!) who is now a mystic with a "third" eye.
What in gods name? I've only ever watched a couple of episodes, bit wasn't Snarf the weird small thing? How the hell did they come up with that? They must be either high, or just incredibly stupid.

death to WB.

Well you're in luck, they cease transmission next month.

Haha wow that was a funny joke... wait, it's not a joke? They're destroying the memory of my favourite childhood cartoon? They have no idea what they're doing? *cries self to sleep*

Haha wow that was a funny joke... wait, it's not a joke? They're destroying the memory of my favourite childhood cartoon? They have no idea what they're doing? *cries self to sleep*

Agreed. Why cant they just leave stuff alone. Thundercats was one of my favourite shows as a kid and now it looks like they have gone and ruined it. How the hell can Snarf be leader!!!! He was a cowardly, stupid cat!!

There are some things you just shouldn't mess with. Thundercats is definitely one of them. All it's going to do is anger the fans, so what good will come of it?

Man this sounds really shit! I don't mind the idea of all the thundercats having special weapons with the eye of thundera but Snurf leader?

A fucking rock band? What the fuck is up with the rock band idea? Why rock band? It does not make any sense at all! Fuck shit motherfucker fuckin **** bastard BITCH!

Why don't they just show re-runs of the classic episodes, I would love that! I have a few episodes recordered on tape but most were taped over :( show the old episodes again WB!

Thundercats? Biker Mice? Teenage Mutant Hero Turtles?! These corporate fatcats are destroying my childhood. I just hope they don't re-make Tot's TV where they're future robots... from the future!

There are some things you just shouldn't mess with. Thundercats is definitely one of them. All it's going to do is anger the fans, so what good will come of it?

The only good thing is for them. If they make any money at all, they'll be pleased with themselves.

I only watched a few episodes of thundercats, but this new one sounds like Scooby Doo married the Powerrangers and their child took a shit. Then that shit married another shit and their kids smoke weed.

Screw you, WB. :nono:

they just love to ruin things that we love. Its going to be shit because these new cartoons don't use the old way of animation. They use Flash because its cheaper, which is why every new cartoon looks like shit.:mad: