N-Europe

Sig / Avatar request thread [Read first post before requesting]

RedShell

Yes i do rock. ;)

The signature is not too big. Just copy this into the signature pad:

[+IMG]http://img340.imageshack.us/img340/2766/sigrocky2sl9.jpg[/img+]

Of course you gotta remove the + on each end.

I did exactly that ( i copied: http://img340.imageshack.us/img340/2766/sigrocky2sl9.jpg into my signature pad) but a message came up saying it is too big.

I then put that link into my web browser and it loaded up fine, so i saved the pic and tried to upload the signature from my comp, but apparantly its 27.1Kb and the forum only lets it be 19kb...what should i do? am i just making a stupid mistake?

Sorry to keep bugging ya.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Look at my shiz - crap plain and unedited pictures. Ive changed my sig and avatar like 3 times in 3 weeks, but I wanna be ready for GRAW2 a week tommorow, so can someone do me a GRAW2 sig and avatar, with cpt. mitchell or whatever you see fit.:kiss:

Hey 'shop aficianados. I have a request!

I would love a sig based on this image, which is also my avatar.

62005559_01e88d1366.jpg

If you could place my name across the middle of the sig, almost imprinted on the shamrocks? Use the font dragonwick please!! Colour of the font doesn't matter, as long as it suits the sig.

Thanks a bunch!

:D

hey shino, that pretty cool. Is there any way that whitish band across the middle could be not there? Otherwise that's pretty much what I wanted!

And if you could make a matching avatar as well, that would be great, as i just cropped the original image!

• 2 weeks later...

Evening chaps.

Since Ive decided to enable sigs and avs in my options.. thought it might be nice for a change!

So, anyone wanna make me a sig/av combo? Just a typical size, with perhaps my name on it (including the capital 'F' :heh:) and maybe some cool abstract art or some funky colours. Kinda like this. Im not too fussed as long as it looks vibrant and cool! Anyway, if anyone can, Id be grateful, cheers!

can it be done: avatar - a pacman ghost when he can be eaten with a see through background

Sig - pacman on the left - ghost on the right and those pebbles between them. And in each pebble a letter in my name. Again see through background.

as simple as u can

cheers for any attempts

Beer