NEurope
RedShell

Sig / Avatar request thread [Read first post before requesting]

Did you have a any style in mind? I've had a little play involving blood splatter but nothing really comes to mind.

I could do one like King_V's, or one without a border more akin to mine?

Ah cheers for doin this btw, I like the way v's is done, looks quite smart. Maybe Kuma standing, with a border on his body half and his head out the top, to show is teddy-bear-ness, with a japanese font style?

Blood sounds gud : peace:

Cheers again!

Would anyone like to fashion me an avatar and/or signature?

The deal is it can be anything you want to make and I will use it diligently in appreciation. My photoshop skills are as rusty as a council estate public park gate.

Thanks in advance!

Would anyone like to fashion me an avatar and/or signature?

The deal is it can be anything you want to make and I will use it diligently in appreciation. My photoshop skills are as rusty as a council estate public park gate.

Thanks in advance!

Here Scoop, I used this for about 3 days a few months ago. Feel free to use it yourself if you wish.

glee2b.jpg

Goes with this avatar:

gleei.jpg

Not a request for a sig, but for a small favour: Are people able to read my signature text? Not read as in understand (though if you can, that's awesome), but read as in see the text. If you can, would you mind trying to identify the font? I'm using a font I downloaded, and I'm not sure if other people can see it without having that font installed themselves, or if the text is converted to a different font that people have installed.

Ah, thanks! Much appreciated! :D

Darn it, it doesn't display the font I want it to. Poop.

OK, how about now?

Still the same as I posted for me. But then I am using a Mac so could be a standard PC font that's not standard on Mac?

Can someone help me? I was wondering if anyone could make a better 2nd signature (the black thing with my links) because I have no fresh ideas. It can be design you want it to be but it has to be black and I don't want it to be as tall either. If you could do a sleek rectangle, that would be awesome. Also, I need to add it needs to be in three parts like the current one I have on otherwise it won't work properly.

The three pictures must say:

DudeDazz's Movie Reviews

Rotten Tomatoes

Playfire

Thanks guys!

Edited by Animal

Please, could one of you brilliant and creative ladies and gents make me a Mace Windu Sig. I would wish for Mace Windu to be animated, either a fan pic or from the Star Wars animated series. With the overal dominating colours of the sig to be purple and black.

No text necessary...or actually on second thoughts how about: "King_V IS Mace Windu" lolz ;P In a bold text centralised and at the bottom.

Thank you so much if it can be done. x

Maybe using this pic:

86509-50249-mace-windu_super.jpg

Edited by King_V

Hello!

SO I've decided I finally want to move on from this sig that I've had forever!

I want something Star Wars themed!

I tried making one myself by using a Star Wars font (here) and the middle part of this image here but my problem is I lose too much quality when resizing down to 500x150.

Would someone with awesome skills be able to create me something along these lines? Doesn't have to be the same image but you get the idea of the sort of thing that I want :)

THANKS IN ADVANCE!

Hello!

SO I've decided I finally want to move on from this sig that I've had forever!

The one I made....you want rid of. :cry:

tumblr_lps91yZ6F61qc2jhfo1_500.gif

Is that gif running backwards? Because he appears to be pulling his head from side to side rather than slapping him.

The one I made....you want rid of. :cry:

tumblr_lps91yZ6F61qc2jhfo1_500.gif

I've had it 4 years! Time for a change! Make me a new one if you're really offended :p

I told Ashley I was thinking about getting a new sig/avatar and he had this exact same reaction :p I backed down through fear and pity.

That gif totally is backwards. Why?!?!?!

It looks like Pikachu's giving the other Pikachu a backhander.

It looks like Pikachu's giving the other Pikachu a backhander.

No because right Pikachu's hand is on the side of the face that left Pikachu's hand is moving towards.

It is moving...

But not as my avatar.

I'm talking about the big Amaterasu here...

Its dimensions are too big, so it might be because it's automatically resized.