NEurope
RedShell

Sig / Avatar request thread [Read first post before requesting]

McPhee did you edit the picture slightly? The one Sheikah posted is different to your avatar.

Looks the same to me

It's exactly the same but Mcphee's loos a bit more sharpened, like around the edge of the red.

It's exactly the same but Mcphee's loos a bit more sharpened, like around the edge of the red.

The black speckled bits in the red are different as well. And one has a slight white tint around some of the edges which is more than the others.

Anyone mind doin me a Gears 2 sig? If it could feature THE COLE TRAIN BABBBY then that'd be all goood.

Cheers :D

Any attempt to make them into a .gif sig/av would put them ridiculously over the size limit.

Any attempt to make them into a .gif sig/av would put them ridiculously over the size limit.

Okay.

Just the first gif into suitable avatar then.

Anyone interested in making me a new sig? I really want a Half Life 2 sig, with Alyx Vance in it. She's my fave character!

PM me if you can!

Could someone please make me a sig with a Blade Runner theme? Preferably slightly smaller, especially thinner, than my current Shenmue one. If you can feel free to make more than one and then i'll judge.

Could someone please make me a sig with a Blade Runner theme? Preferably slightly smaller, especially thinner, than my current Shenmue one. If you can feel free to make more than one and then i'll judge.

Blade Runner?

Blade%20Runner%202.jpg

Would anyone like to make me a signature? I don't really have a clue what it should be of. Er... yeah. Sorry.

Would someone kindly make me a Bioshock avatar and sig combo?
Found this online

videogamesigs48f1f6c264gg0.png

Nothing great, but its something for now if you want it.

Would someone kindly make me a Bioshock avatar and sig combo?

I just got that now. I luled.

Joke--->

Shorty.

I was aware that was his nickname, but I thought you didn't realise where the nickname came from :heh:

Oh, oh, my turn.

I had one great sign before (made by Coolness Bear, if im not mistaken), i want another one, this time with 4 Anime's (i don't know if its possible in your skills, but at least i would like that), my 4 favourite Anime's, to be exact, okay, here it goes:

Sig Text: Maase

Theme: One Piece|Death Note|Code Geass|Soul Eater

Extra Text:

Size: 500 x 150

Shape: Regular rectangle

Colour scheme: Red (One Piece)|Black (Death Note)|Blue (Code Geass)|Darkish Green (Soul Eater)

Fonts: D'oh, i am useless in Fonts xD, well, Comic Sans is fine, i guess

Images to use:1 (Only face, One Piece)|2 (Only Upper Body with Candy included, Death Note)|3 (Everything in the Image, Code Geass), 4 (The teeth, Soul Eater)

Style: Well, its pretty much explicit in what i told before, i would like the Sign to be divided by 4, in the first window, there would be One Piece, in the second window, Death Note, third window, Code Geass, and fourth window, Soul Eater.

Its without any doubt, the most challenging sign i ever gave anyone, but i really do love these animes, and i don't understand anything about photoshop.

I will pretty much wait a long time for the sign, so i give time to the one who actually wants to do this mess to think (if there's something to think, im not experienced, i don't know if we need to think to use Photoshop, but whatever)

Thanks in advance, and please, if you have free time to waste, do it for me :P

Anyone??? ;_______;

I've had an awesome sig and avatar by RedShell for the past year, but I think it's time for a change.

Would someone be as nice as to make me another awesome sig and av combo using these images?

polysics_press_shot_2.jpg

polysics_photo.jpg

I don't have anything specific in mind otherwise, go wild. Thanks!

Afternoon, forum.

I feel the winds of change breeze towards my sig image once more.

I feel it's time for a touch of The Boss in my forum facade and present you with the challenge of the art from this

Anyone *cough* Redshell/Rez/Shorty wanna make me a Phantom Hourglass Avatar and Sig?

I'll do one tomorrow, fo' sho. :)

Also posh/privileged/sp to be mentioned with pr0 skilled-oes. Won't let yo' down (with its quality).

Well thats the plan.