NEurope
RedShell

Sig / Avatar request thread [Read first post before requesting]

It's does look good with the C-E theme.

Oh and no, no need to credit me. It would make the whole thing out of balance.

Don't suppose someone wants to make me a "Boris for PM" sig?

Get a picture of his face, any of these will do: http://electricityandlust.files.wordpress.com/2008/03/boris.jpg

A big caption "Boris for PM", and the quote "I think I was once given cocaine but I sneezed so it didn't go up my nose. In fact, it may have been icing sugar."

Please and thank you :smile: It's for a worthy cause :bowdown:

Can someone make me a cute Nami/One piece sig please? Using this if you can but if you find something else that's cool just use that!

img409.imageshack.us/img409/7994/onepiecehikarie800x600de9.jpg

Thanku :yay:

:(

Can't say he'd be any worse than Brown to be fair. :P

No but I wouldn't make a "Brown for PM" sig either.

No but I wouldn't make a "Brown for PM" sig either.

Touché.

And I'm only semi serious about the Boris thing, I doubt I would even vote Tory. BJ is just awesome.

That Ok for you?

Thanku :yay: It's really sweet, I wanted to have a go at making one myself but it would take me a while! Thankyou!!

Mcoy needs someone who has a program that can keep a signature within the forum rules, Mcoy lacks a program like this and has suffered numerous warnings because of it.

Mcoy would appreciate if someone could help him out.

edit: Mcoy's problem is solved

Anyone able to make me a Scotland themed sig and avatar? Blue colours, tartan, football.

Go mad. :heh:

I always did my sigs, but I want something that's out of my skillset right now :P I want a Wario Land Shake Dimension sig with Joker's smile make up (I know everyone has Batman sigs, but it's just that it seems fitting to put that smile in Wario) on Wario and Hellfire written in N-Europish with the logo somewhere in my name :P Anyone can do that?

http://www.mariowiki.com/images/thumb/4/4e/WarioStabbed.jpg/112px-WarioStabbed.jpg

http://www.mariowiki.com/Image:Warioshake.jpg

One of these should be fitting.

Oh, oh, my turn.

I had one great sign before (made by Coolness Bear, if im not mistaken), i want another one, this time with 4 Anime's (i don't know if its possible in your skills, but at least i would like that), my 4 favourite Anime's, to be exact, okay, here it goes:

Sig Text: Maase

Theme: One Piece|Death Note|Code Geass|Soul Eater

Extra Text:

Size: 500 x 150

Shape: Regular rectangle

Colour scheme: Red (One Piece)|Black (Death Note)|Blue (Code Geass)|Darkish Green (Soul Eater)

Fonts: D'oh, i am useless in Fonts xD, well, Comic Sans is fine, i guess

Images to use:1 (Only face, One Piece)|2 (Only Upper Body with Candy included, Death Note)|3 (Everything in the Image, Code Geass), 4 (The teeth, Soul Eater)

Style: Well, its pretty much explicit in what i told before, i would like the Sign to be divided by 4, in the first window, there would be One Piece, in the second window, Death Note, third window, Code Geass, and fourth window, Soul Eater.

Its without any doubt, the most challenging sign i ever gave anyone, but i really do love these animes, and i don't understand anything about photoshop.

I will pretty much wait a long time for the sign, so i give time to the one who actually wants to do this mess to think (if there's something to think, im not experienced, i don't know if we need to think to use Photoshop, but whatever)

Thanks in advance, and please, if you have free time to waste, do it for me :P

Sig Text: Warandchaos

Theme: Kirby themed

Extra Text: I use Kirby! (optional)

Size: 370x125px

Shape: I want it to be rectangle but with kirby hanging over the edges

Colour scheme: Any

Fonts: Best suited

Images to use:

Use atleast one:1 2 3 4

Style: Clean, smooth, like kirby :p

kirbymj6.png

Any size is fine as long as it fits with the rules

Could one of you fine people cook me up a sig based on the new prince of persia game? I'm a bit gay for the art style.

Preferably the prince himself, or failing that the big monster chap. ta!

Can someone grab me the '4' out of my sig and turn it in to an avatar for me? Cheers :) The white text over the blood pools means i can't manage it myself.

Also, if you can see any little touches that could be made to the sig then that'd also be appreciated :)

Can someone grab me the '4' out of my sig and turn it in to an avatar for me? Cheers :) The white text over the blood pools means i can't manage it myself.

Also, if you can see any little touches that could be made to the sig then that'd also be appreciated :)

l4daq6.jpg

I filled in the space where the T was with some of the rest of the picture, hope you like it.

Could one of you fine people cook me up a sig based on the new prince of persia game? I'm a bit gay for the art style.

Preferably the prince himself, or failing that the big monster chap. ta!

As always I take no offence if it is unwanted :smile:

dandare_pop.jpg

Please, you kind people, may I have a duel signature and avatar set incorporating Leona Lewis in some way?

Sig Text: Optional, preferaby something like 'Leona Lewis'...

Theme: Leona Lewis. Like, duh...

Extra text: No thanks

Size: Whatever suits you best

Shape: Regular Rectangle

Colour scheme: Any

Fonts: Any

Images: No specific ones, but for a brilliant source of images, may I suggest this as a good source:

http://http://www.leonalewis.net/gallery/

Style: Whatever

Cheers guys

l4daq6.jpg

I filled in the space where the T was with some of the rest of the picture, hope you like it.

Cheers geezer, thats what i was after. The T was causing me a headache in Paint :(