NEurope
RedShell

Sig / Avatar request thread [Read first post before requesting]

Right, well, seeing as how I'm back officially, I think I need a new sig.

Now, I'm not sure which direction I may be heading in. Do I stick with the old "Fear can't kill you, but..." tagline, or out with the old and in with the new?

Traditional, or New Age?

So, I need a few mock-ups please. If somebody would be kind to do these, I would be forever in your debt.

1. Classic Resident Evil style sig, either based on Zero or REmake (or 4) with the Fear can't tagline. :)

2. Prison Break sig. Either with the tagline "Escape is just the beginning" or "Nobody's going to take me alive..."

3. Either a Killer 7 or Eternal Darkness themed sig, with the tagline "Killing in the name of..."

Be creative. Ideally, I'd like this to be a recognisable sig that people will remember for years. If anyone can live up to this challenge, once again, I will owe them big time. :)

Right, well, seeing as how I'm back officially, I think I need a new sig.

Now, I'm not sure which direction I may be heading in. Do I stick with the old "Fear can't kill you, but..." tagline, or out with the old and in with the new?

Traditional, or New Age?

So, I need a few mock-ups please. If somebody would be kind to do these, I would be forever in your debt.

1. Classic Resident Evil style sig, either based on Zero or REmake (or 4) with the Fear can't tagline. :)

2. Prison Break sig. Either with the tagline "Escape is just the beginning" or "Nobody's going to take me alive..."

3. Either a Killer 7 or Eternal Darkness themed sig, with the tagline "Killing in the name of..."

Be creative. Ideally, I'd like this to be a recognisable sig that people will remember for years. If anyone can live up to this challenge, once again, I will owe them big time. :)

Waits to see how many "If possible could you please read the first post in this thread, we have a few guidelines about requesting signatures." you get.

No offence Fierce_LiNk but this forum seems very elitist and I've seen your name mentioned a lot so I should imagine noone gives two shits since you're an established member.

Waits to see how many "If possible could you please read the first post in this thread, we have a few guidelines about requesting signatures." you get.

No offence Fierce_LiNk but this forum seems very elitist and I've seen your name mentioned a lot so I should imagine noone gives two shits since you're an established member.

I think that rule didn't come in until after he left.

First of all, sorry if any offence was caused.

Secondly, aye, I don't think I was here when the new rules got implemented. Are the rules just the ones asking for sizes and links to pictures? Or are there other ones? I read the first post again and not sure if I've missed something. I just thought I'd leave it quite broad for somebody to be creative, like Fresh. Not entirely sure what I've done wrong.

nmhad120407bigsa4.jpg

Could anyone make me sig and av combo out of this? Go crazy with it, do whatever you want. I know the picture's not the best quality, and if it's impossible, I understand.

I'm in the mood for my avatar to become all festive. If any of you could please put a Christmas hat on little Mimiru over there that would be greatly appreciated. :smile:

Or, you could put it on my old Pat Sharp avatar.

vilcz2wv4.gif

Would appreciate it if somebody could put a christmas hat on my avatar. Thanks in advance.

I too require a santa hat on my avatar please! Similar to Villans if possible :P

First of all, sorry if any offence was caused.

Secondly, aye, I don't think I was here when the new rules got implemented. Are the rules just the ones asking for sizes and links to pictures? Or are there other ones? I read the first post again and not sure if I've missed something. I just thought I'd leave it quite broad for somebody to be creative, like Fresh. Not entirely sure what I've done wrong.

You didn't do anything wrong its just I got shouted at for not stating sizes and pictures etc.

I need a santa hat as well people! PLEASE :D

I PM'd you a most probably crappy one I did in about 4 seconds, same with you Mcoy :)

Thanks very muchly Rez.

Would somebody please put a santa hat onto Jimmy in my sig as well please?

Would someone be so kind to put a santa hat on my avatar please??? Much love to anyone who'll do this for me :)

Could someone xmas up my sig/av combo at all ???? :D

Or maybe a Christmas version of these?

conzerye0.jpg

conzeravyt62.jpg