NEurope
RedShell

Sig / Avatar request thread [Read first post before requesting]

Thanks sec. Although for some reason I used the av, but it is still white. Anyone know why?

Ya that happens me too, i think its a problem on my part but not 100% sure what, it appears trans normally but has a white bg when i use it

Not sure if this is the right place; not a request but rather a question about the one I made (my first image sig).

http://home.kabelfoon.nl/~arthiele/images/miscellaneous/signature_emily_didonato.png

I believe I followed all the rules (it's 500*150, and filesize is 78 kb, and my avatar is 11 kb, the rules dictate sigs can be 600*150, and combined filesizes can be 100 kb), yet when I try to save my signature it complains about "remote file" being "too large". I even made a smaller one (500*100 and 54 kb), but that's still too big. Am I missing something?

Edit:

Tried smaller dimensions/smaller filesizes/different filetypes, for example, my avatar, but it just won't save. I get a different error however, it now just says "unable to save", whether I upload or use a remote location.

Edit 2:

Never mind :indeed:.

Those buttons don't work anymore, I just had to edit the text area apparently ;).

Edited by Sméagol

Yeah sorry, I don't know why those don't work. In fact, I'm going to look at that right now, and if I can't make sense of it, I'm just going to turn it off....

The best way to add a sig is put the image code in your sig text.

Hi, im wanting a new signature to go with my new name.

I don't know what i want, but if anyone has any spare time i would appreciate any attempts at one.

This puzzled me actually sec.

I did try to do this for about an hour or so. Even doing the recommended gif format for it.Did the internet tips for it but still a white background. If anyone else has a solution to this problem I'd love to hear it,i'm very curious.

Anyway to do a more detailed crop?

Sec, try using this link for your avatar...

http://i952.photobucket.com/albums/ae3/Eddage/Untitled-1-1.png

If I set that as my avatar then it works so I don't see why it wouldn't for you!

Edit: On second thoughts try this one...

http://i952.photobucket.com/albums/ae3/Eddage/Untitled-2-1.png

Same image just the edges cleaned up a bit

I think the reason it added the white background is because the image you're trying to use is too big. When the forum resizes it I'm guessing it adds the white background.

Edited by Eddage

Thanks for the help dude, i have no idea its mind bottling, love the little bit of fixing on the tape you did very nice work indeed sir!

Unfortunately I no longer have photoshop so I cannot make sigs. So would come kind soul please make me a sig of a snake with a speech bubble saying Kupo. And a clear background please.

Unfortunately I no longer have photoshop so I cannot make sigs. So would come kind soul please make me a sig of a snake with a speech bubble saying Kupo. And a clear background please.

Would somebody be able to cut the snake out of this picture please and add in the speech bubble.

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3608/3379737702_a876a32443.jpg

Here's a PS tutorial on speech bubbles. http://www.pstut.com/tutorial-speech-bubble.html

That looks good. Would you be able to make the font a bit darker please? Also try it in a dark red as well.

That looks good. Would you be able to make the font a bit darker please? Also try it in a dark red as well.

moogle-sig.png

?

Could someone pls make me a decent King vegeta or mace windu sig?

Don't really know what style you want it in so just came up with something I like :heh: ...

king_v-sig.png

Don't really know what style you want it in so just came up with something I like :heh: ...

king_v-sig.png

LOOOL. I love it already - very original. Thanks a lot Eddage! : peace:

Pshop nooblet lvl.3:

Its saying its too big for my sig, I reduced it in PS by 25%, saved as jpeg... But now it says: 'image won't save'... or something. S/

Edited by King_V

Just wondering if anyone would mind making me a sig/avatar combo of Kuma from Afro Samurai, i'd like to have Bren 7SE in the signature part if possible! Cheers :D

some images of kuma HERE

LOOOL. I love it already - very original. Thanks a lot Eddage! : peace:

Pshop nooblet lvl.3:

Its saying its too big for my sig, I reduced it in PS by 25%, saved as jpeg... But now it says: 'image won't save'... or something. S/

It should be fine...

try entering this in the edit box without the spaces...

[ img]http://i952.photobucket.com/albums/ae3/Eddage/king_v-sig.png[ /img]

Always wonder Eddage, where do you get your typeface from for your sigs? they always look so nice! :o

Always wonder Eddage, where do you get your typeface from for your sigs? they always look so nice! :o

If people have a theme in mind then I usually just go to dafont and search for something related.

Just wondering if anyone would mind making me a sig/avatar combo of Kuma from Afro Samurai, i'd like to have Bren 7SE in the signature part if possible! Cheers :D

some images of kuma HERE

Did you have a any style in mind? I've had a little play involving blood splatter but nothing really comes to mind.

I could do one like King_V's, or one without a border more akin to mine?