N-Europe

Game you have always wanted to play..

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I played Wing Commander Prophecy on GBA and really loved it. But I know it's so much more on PC and now I'd really like to play them (didn't have PC when they were released).

About a year ago I played Archimedian Dynasty which gathered dust for about 6 years but although I threw other games away I always though I'd play that one day and finally with a few emulator programs I managed to run it on XP and absolutely loved it. In fact I enjoyed it more than most present PC games, the atmosphere, the story and the freedom were all very well balanced. And it's similar to Wing Commander but with submarines.

I also want to play Zelda Links Awakening as I try to catch up on all Zelda games (so far: OoT, WW, Minish Cap, ALttP, and I started MM, Zelda 1+2).

About a year ago I played Archimedian Dynasty which gathered dust for about 6 years but although I threw other games away I always though I'd play that one day and finally with a few emulator programs I managed to run it on XP and absolutely loved.

Aah.... it's nice to see some love for this old school classic. :heart: Fine game indeed. God I miss those light space flight simulators from the 90's. I have played through all Wing Commanders and I'm still disapointed that EA canned Origin.

Ahhh Shining Force 3 was the nuts! Recently sold it on Ebay for £50 :grin:

(Anyone ever played any of the other 'Shining' games?)

I have always wanted to play the other 2 parts of SF3 which wern't released over here. I'd love Sega forever if they released them on Virtual Console & translated the Japanese ones.

I also always wanted to play Zelda on the SNES but never had one when I was a lad :cry: