Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Exam Results Thread

Demuwan

Irish Leaving Cert finishes last week in June, then results usually come out 3rd week of August.

I do about 12 exams a year at university too.

I though in England ye only did 3 subjects as your final exams in secondary school (A-Levels??)

yep that's what i thought as well.We do 7 or in my case 8 next year.

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Stefkov

Well the only good outcome to this will be that my name will be in he newspaper. my brother was, in the M.E.N so i shoudl be, even if i do pass only 3 or something. i need to get my shitty 16+ id card when i go into school aswell, bastards didnt send it to me...

Well the only good outcome to this will be that my name will be in he newspaper. my brother was, in the M.E.N so i shoudl be, even if i do pass only 3 or something. i need to get my shitty 16+ id card when i go into school aswell, bastards didnt send it to me...

your brother was in men??? explain! lol

I sit here about 12 hours away from picking up those results. And I'm not too scared I've already thought of what I'll do if I don't get into Uni.

Just wanted to give my best wishes to all those who pick up their results tomorrow.

I didn't take any exams, but I did a few drugs last night and they're still working and I have to work in ooo 45 mins. Luckily it's a bar.

Good luck to everyone. I turned up to get my results drunk. It was fairly humourous. It was like 2 or 3 years ago, can't remember really. 2004 I think...ooo my favourite song is on.

I'm sitting here listening to the Streets of Rage OST and thinking about my gf....I can't be arsed to get my results atm even though I'm supposed to -_-

Is that a picture of you with no shirt on in your avatar?

Are you trying to make a point that you have a girlfriend?

Is that the biggest signature I've ever seen on these boards?

Go get your results you lazy bum.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!