NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Demuwan

Exam Results Thread

Instead of having a different thread for every single type of exam imaginable like most likely we would've had, there's just one thread for all exam results you're getting.

Scottish Standard Grades/Highers - August 8th

Irish Leaving Cert - August 16th

English A/AS Level - August 17th

English GSCE - August 24th

----------

Demuwan's original Post

I thought we can have a place to disscuss any worries about results or University or just the future in General. A place where everyone is conforting (so no flaming guys). To share results and to congratulate each other.

Enjoy.

(Thread rearranged by Moria)

Instead of having a different thread for every single type of exam imaginable like most likely we would've had, there's just one thread for all exam results you're getting.

Scottish Standard Grades/Highers - August 8th

English GSCE - August 17th

English A/AS Level - August 24th

Irish Leaving Cert - August 16th

(Best of luck to anyone expecting results)

English GCSE results day is on the 24th. Well, for me it is. Dunno about everyone else.

anyone who doesnt pass their GCSE's is unlikely to be able to take part in this forum. so i expect passes from you all. and in fairness GCSE's dont mean jack anyway.

anyone who doesnt pass their GCSE's is unlikely to be able to take part in this forum. so i expect passes from you all. and in fairness GCSE's dont mean jack anyway.

They mean sod all to me now I can't go back into 6th Form!

They mean sod all to me now I can't go back into 6th Form!

Why not what happened?

I'm not worried whatsoever, not because ill do good but i just dont care about them, my GCSE's.

Oh and i really dont know when mine are, i wasn't told but ill see if it is on the 24th. ill just go into school that day and see what happens

Isn't it 17th for AS/A2 and 24th for GCSE?

yes. The results are one thing i CAN wait for.

I know and I tried to give you some advice on what to do remember. So what happened did you speak to them again Im intereseted in knowing how it went.

Well a couple of days after I phoned up the school and asked to speak to my form tutor, who said if I needed to speak to him I could. He wasn't available and so I left a message. The f*cker never phoned back. :mad:

get my a level results on 17th. not really fussed about them just want them so i know which uni i will end up at cause if i do get my first choice and stay home i can finally buy my 360

Isn't it 17th for AS/A2 and 24th for GCSE?

I don't know, I just copied what Demuwan had in his original posts... I've changed it now.

I don't know, I just copied what Demuwan had in his original posts... I've changed it now.

Thats what I put initially. Surely

Got my AS-Results on 17th.

Babbin 'em to be honest. Theyve crept up too fast. I suppose i can salvage it next year if i go wrong, wait a sec, what am i saying? I got A's and B's in the first half , and around those grades for coursework, why am i worried?

Got my AS-Results on 17th.

Babbin 'em to be honest. Theyve crept up too fast. I suppose i can salvage it next year if i go wrong, wait a sec, what am i saying? I got A's and B's in the first half , and around those grades for coursework, why am i worried?

You'll be fine

[spoiler=:nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono:]

I really hope I've got at least one A. I'm sure I'm borderline A/B in Maths and Physics, but I'm not sure if any are good enough for the A. Oh, and Chemistry is a definite C.

I need an ABC overall (to do Astrophysics at Sheffield), so an A in Maths or Physics would do me. Otherwise, its off to Leicester for me. Never been there in my life.

Well, less than a week to go....

How did everyones revision go by the way? How much did you do?

I kinda slacked up on this one, but still believe i have done well.

How did everyones revision go by the way? How much did you do?

Whats revision?

God don't remind me I've got a week. I should have done well enough to get into Luton Uni. I only need 160-180 points for my Computer Games Development course. So it shouldn't be too tough, but I'm still quite nervous.

Sign in to follow this