NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Demuwan

Exam Results Thread

Did you get a place to your prefered University?

Yeah. Politics BA at Warwick. I'd rather have hit it out the park with the triple A though, especially since the B was in History, and I'm smarter than that.

Effin football!

EDIT: And a big well done James. You freaking nailed it.

set up under a new Labour directive <3

Yes Labour looks after its loyal supporters! :wink: Well done though.

And well done Haver!

Surely we should form the next generation Labour government?

Haver for PM Blackfox for health and please let me be foriegn secratary!

I got high Bs in Maths and Physics, and a C in chemistry, im dissapointed that i didnt get an A, but at least sheffield still let me in.

Well I say If you got where you wanted congrats the other stuff are just formalities. I get my results next week :)

So where is everyone going/what is everyone doing at uni?

i forgot to say lol i'm going to Manchester University to do Biology with Industrial Experience however i wanna change it to Biology with Japanese.

Karly's moving north :p

Woo, nobody (so far) is going to Uni with me :p Although Ben's going to what was my insurance place at one point before it all changed.

Congrats people. Although I'd imagine most are still in bed.

I have My GCSE results tommorow YAY

*sarcasm*

That would be the same for me. I am nervous but excited, as I just want to get it over and done with.

That would be the same for me. I am nervous but excited, as I just want to get it over and done with.

Same here. Are you furthering education?

For all those getting their GCSE's tomorrow

!!!!GOOD LUCK DUDES!!!!

For all those getting their GCSE's tomorrow

!!!!GOOD LUCK DUDES!!!!

:p Oh I guess you wanna thank you too huh:p

Same here. Are you furthering education?

Yes I am. Going to do:-

Chemistry

Work Experience

CISCO

Pyschology

What about you?

Good luck with your GCSE's, people.

Thank you very much.

Yes I am. Going to do:-

Chemistry

Work Experience

CISCO

Pyschology

What about you?

Im doing Chemisty, Biology, Maths and English Lit for A levels.

Im doing Chemisty, Biology, Maths and English Lit for A levels.

Do you have to pay for your lab coat and goggles? It's just that I get mine free because I get to have my brothers because he is off to Bangor uni.

Do you have to pay for your lab coat and goggles? It's just that I get mine free because I get to have my brothers because he is off to Bangor uni.

I think I have to pay.

Aww damn..results tommorow.

And im very worried about my english mark, thanks to some grammar nazi's *stares at above poster and Moria*

I think I have to pay.

I would have had to pay if it weren't for my bro. Also, because of him I do not have to pay for my Pyschology text book.

Aww damn..results tommorow.

And im very worried about my english mark, thanks to some grammar nazi's *stares at above poster and Moria*

Lol, The English paper was quite hard I thought. They are usually much easier than that.

I too am a bit worried about that.

I would have had to pay if it weren't for my bro. Also, because of him I do not have to pay for my Pyschology text book.

You looking forward to 6th Form?

getting mine tomorow, and the only thing mi worried about is i dont know what time to go in tomorow...?

im going at 10, but they didnt tell us any times or even when so its not my fault really. now i know when, all i dont know is time..

The only thing im looking forward to in college is Computing, partly cos a Ukrainian is the teacher lol :D

but graphics & psycholgy were ok pics, psychology wasnt untili had a 'taster lesson' where told us what we do. Business studies is where i want to change. i didnt like what i heard in the tatser lesson, so i might chang it to maths, or a science. which is the best science? might go chemistry or physics, never really liked biology.

getting mine tomorow, and the only thing mi worried about is i dont know what time to go in tomorow...?

im going at 10, but they didnt tell us any times or even when so its not my fault really. now i know when, all i dont know is time..

The only thing im looking forward to in college is Computing, partly cos a Ukrainian is the teacher lol :D

but graphics & psycholgy were ok pics, psychology wasnt untili had a 'taster lesson' where told us what we do. Business studies is where i want to change. i didnt like what i heard in the tatser lesson, so i might chang it to maths, or a science. which is the best science? might go chemistry or physics, never really liked biology.

I had a taster of my lessons. If I don't pass my first Pyschology exam in January, I get kicked off the course.

I would say Chemistry, but you should pick what is best for you.

EDIT: Everyone I have spoken too is going in at 10 o'clock too.

I have to get mine from the bloody Headmaster:mad: because I didn't return my books in time.

I would say Chemistry, but you should pick what is best for you.

EDIT: Everyone I have spoken too is going in at 10 o'clock too.

I have to get mine from the bloody Headmaster:mad: because I didn't return my books in time.

Man, that is so harsh. I have to go into school around the hours of 10am-3pm.

Man, that is so harsh. I have to go into school around the hours of 10am-3pm.

Tell me about it. I only got the letter today because I was on holiday and didn't have a chance to hand them back in so. I have to see that bald arsehole to get my results. I hate him so much.:mad: :mad: :mad:

Sign in to follow this