NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Demuwan

Exam Results Thread

Irish Leaving Cert finishes last week in June, then results usually come out 3rd week of August.

I do about 12 exams a year at university too.

I though in England ye only did 3 subjects as your final exams in secondary school (A-Levels??)

yep that's what i thought as well.We do 7 or in my case 8 next year.

well good luck to everyone in case i didnt say it before!but ye seem smart enough anyway:D

My history grade is goona be SOOO bad!! I just know it. I'll let you guys know about it tomorrow.

Just had a shave 5 mins ago....it was bloody long, hadn't shaved since I finished school.

History was always my favourite subject.ye people are so luckey ye dont have to do the irish language!

Im shitting myself, all though I can only do my best, I hate dissapointing people.

Dont worry about dissapointing people, you've done your best and thats all you can do.

Good Luck

: peace:

Well the only good outcome to this will be that my name will be in he newspaper. my brother was, in the M.E.N so i shoudl be, even if i do pass only 3 or something. i need to get my shitty 16+ id card when i go into school aswell, bastards didnt send it to me...

Well the only good outcome to this will be that my name will be in he newspaper. my brother was, in the M.E.N so i shoudl be, even if i do pass only 3 or something. i need to get my shitty 16+ id card when i go into school aswell, bastards didnt send it to me...

your brother was in men??? explain! lol

I sit here about 12 hours away from picking up those results. And I'm not too scared I've already thought of what I'll do if I don't get into Uni.

Just wanted to give my best wishes to all those who pick up their results tomorrow.

your brother was in men??? explain! lol
Yes explain, thoroughly.

The Manchester Evening News Arena of course.

Well I've managed to put this out of my mind very successfully until now, partially by avoiding this thread... I even forgot about it the other day.

But now it's tomorrow, I can't help but worry. I'm getting the results for 1 A-level and 2 and 2/3 AS levels...

!!!GOOD LUCK!!!

I think i have everything sorted in my head about what i have to do tomorrow and in what order no matter the outcome. Hope every one gets the goods :p

Yeah i would just like to say good luck to everyone!! damn i hated that feeling the morning i knew the results were coming..

Good luck all.

I realised earlier im going out tomorrow night, its going to be full of pissed up students. Oh noes!

It's time to go buy my Warwick hoodie :)

So at least AAB.

Edit: Check UCAS.

I'm goin into school at 10 to pick up my results. So goddamn nervous.

Ucas says

The current status of your Application is:

Congratulations! Your offer has been confirmed.

So I'm guessing I'm in.

I just checked, both of my offers say Unconditional meaning I'm in! OMGOM GOMG!!

I didn't take any exams, but I did a few drugs last night and they're still working and I have to work in ooo 45 mins. Luckily it's a bar.

Good luck to everyone. I turned up to get my results drunk. It was fairly humourous. It was like 2 or 3 years ago, can't remember really. 2004 I think...ooo my favourite song is on.

I'm sitting here listening to the Streets of Rage OST and thinking about my gf....I can't be arsed to get my results atm even though I'm supposed to -_-

I'm sitting here listening to the Streets of Rage OST and thinking about my gf....I can't be arsed to get my results atm even though I'm supposed to -_-

Is that a picture of you with no shirt on in your avatar?

Are you trying to make a point that you have a girlfriend?

Is that the biggest signature I've ever seen on these boards?

Go get your results you lazy bum.

Sign in to follow this