NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Demuwan

Exam Results Thread

I've filled in my 6th Form application form and the subjects I have chosen to do (hopefully) are.

Drama

Music - (I have been learning music over the summer. :wink: )

Music Technology

English Language - (I might as well for gods sake)

Reserve choice - History (They'll probably make me do that one instead of Music Technology seeing as I did GCSE History)

I also had to write about myself and I wrote: "I know this will be a lot of work but I am willing to work hard for my A-Levels." I'm trying to prove to them that I can do 6th Form.

Ah, another one doing Music Tech. Cool.

I'm doing:

Psychology [Along with half of the other applicants it would seem]

Music Tech

Computing

And either Media or Film Studies.

I'm doing Music Tech aswell :D

it's their first year of doing it so hopefully we'll be gone easily on the coursework markinds :P

I'm doing Phyisics, Chemistry, Maths, and Further Maths.

lol i did those subjects fish. you'll only haveto work for f.maths, and maths and physics come easily, its like 3 a-levels with 1 a-levels worth of work. good choice :P

Omg Im also doing maths, fmaths, chem and physics! I plan not to drop any of them for A2 because they overlap so much. And if you can do further maths then normal maths should be a doddle.

I am currently doing maths, f. maths, biology and chemistry... so nearly the same.

wow lots of people doing sciences and maths together.

Im only doing Computing, Graphics, Maths and Psychology.

plan to drop psychology after first year and take on the other three for A2. then i only need BBC to get the uni course i want, they only want 200 points for the course i want. So if i get at least 2b's then im in!

wow lots of people doing sciences and maths together.

Im only doing Computing, Graphics, Maths and Psychology.

plan to drop psychology after first year and take on the other three for A2. then i only need BBC to get the uni course i want, they only want 200 points for the course i want. So if i get at least 2b's then im in!

Yeah, but A level work is not that easy. As my bro found out.

Yeah, but A level work is not that easy. As my bro found out.

true my bro also found out, although he got ABC, which is good. So maybe it isnt that hard.

It's definitely harder than GCSE, and then A2 is even harder again...

Not to depress anyone or anything. :heh:

I'm doing Business Studies, Computing, Maths and Biology, and then hopefully computer Science at uni. W00t.

It's definitely harder than GCSE, and then A2 is even harder again...

Oh god yeah. The leap from GCSE to AS Level is quite huge. I was predicted A for GCSE maths, I got a high B in the end. I then struggled through Maths the whole of AS, and came out the other end with a D and consequently dropped the subject. The step up to A2 isn't as bad but you do notice a change in difficulty in the work you do.

Sign in to follow this