N-Europe

RE Podcast - Hot Topic #4

Conor_NE

Woohoo, new podcast is up - http://www.revo-europe.com/media/podcast/podcast3.mp3

I know the xml code for subscribing is broke, we're trying to fix it. It's quite annoying, believe me. Anyway, we talked on the podcast about what our favourite gaming memories are, so now we'd like to throw it open to you guys.

So what are your favourite gaming memories? First steps in Mario 64? Multiplayer in Goldeneye? Whatever it is you won't forget, let us know! Cheers guys.

My favourite gaming memory? The final steps in the Pokemon League in Red and Blue, jesus christ my young heart never beated so frantic. I was just so excited that I could brag to my friends that i beat the Elite Four before them, but I wasnt expecting the game rival after them!

Playing F-Zero on the SNES.

And for pure adrenaline the last flying level on Super Mario Land on the GameBoy sometimes drove my heart into overdrive (like mike and the Pokemon League) ...I loved completing that game. Also Mario Land 2 when beating Wario I was a nervous wreck!

Woohoo, new podcast is up - http://www.revo-europe.com/media/podcast/podcast3.mp3

So what are your favourite gaming memories? First steps in Mario 64 Multiplayer in Goldeneye? Whatever it is you won't forget, let us know! Cheers guys.

you summed it up really anything from the N64, i would proboly have to say going into Hyrle field for the 1st time in Zelda OOT.

Multiplayer matches in SSBM, always fun and ends in tears (of laughter).

Thats actually so true, I've never had one SSBM multiplayer game were there has been no laughter, I think its because we all make stupid mistakes once the pace is up.

EDIT: Just finished listening to the podcast in full, and watcha mean dissapointing? Mokong saying "I'l be back" is pure orgasm worthy!

My finest gaming memory, and indeed the finest gaming moment to be had, is when I stepped out into truce village in Chrono Trigger in 600AD and the music plays, experiences like that are not had often.

Indeed they are not Daniel Jackson :heh:

Indeed they are not Daniel Jackson :heh:

It's seems that that touching the device could have imparted some kind of charge that would alter our body’s electrical field enough to cause the interdimensional bleedthrough effect. Hence these fine gaming moments we are caused to experience...

Hahah, that makes no sense.

I wonder how long we can keep this up...it's fun lol :heh:

• 2 weeks later...

Propaly when i was playing Conker´s Bad fur Day multiplayer with my friend and we were playing a map that had a bathroom in it and while we were running around shooting at each other we stumpled into the bathroom at the same time and as we were going to shoot, to our surprise they started peeing at each other!

There was a 5 second silence before a 5 minute laughter

Just reading this thread in preperation for the next recording (a bit delayed due to the name and server change)

EDIT: Just finished listening to the podcast in full, and watcha mean dissapointing? Mokong saying "I'l be back" is pure orgasm worthy!

Cheers... i think

I don't know weather to take that as a compliment or be a little worried?:hmm:

haha