N-Europe

Giant Enemy Crabs!!!

Zygo Ape

Just saw this on BBC and thought it was fooking hilarious. Apparently Norway is being invaded by Giant crabs?!?!?! I think theres a couple of people on these forums who come from over that way so, erm... you had better attac... ah heck, you know the rest.

Linky

Has anyone seen the Contact screen with them taking the piss?

Booker, I'm surprised at j00. This is one of the first decent net thingies to explode and you don't like it. I hope it shits all over the O Rly bollocks.

Its not really general, whenever a giant crab joke appears on these forums, its always the same old replies:

"RIIIDGE RACER"

"REAL TIME WEAPON CHANGE"

New material people.

Is nobody else getting sick of this GIANT ENEMY CRAB thing?

Never, Sony reminded us of how in historical Japan Giant Crabs ran wild causing trouble, we must remain alert at all times in case they come back....like it seems they have done in Norway.

I think when a Giant Crab comes your way you'll be glad of this cause you'll remember how to beat them....hit the weakspot :heh:

And the "ridger raaacccer" line is just classic for the near silent reaction he got that lead to him repeating himself trying to get the crowd excited but they didn't

I think the PS3 controller's tilt sensor, which allows for unpreceded precision, is the right thing to deal with them.

Else they could always grill the crabs George Foreman style :D

That and the "We'r not interested in gimmicks" *later* "You can use your PSP as a wing mirror."

Those musics are new to me, but there's one missing. The 499 USD one.