N-Europe

Go Go Power Rangers!

EEVILMURRAY

Hmm that classic power rangers dvd is a rip from the movie art, just with the White Ranger taken off. They didn't even have helmets that cool in the regular series! I'd rather see a special edition of that movie, since there's some deleted footage I saw on TV before it's release of the movie-version Black Ranger fighting some putties that I've never ever seen since. And it's always bugged me. Because I might have dreamt it.

PS. Power Rangers sucked after the cast changed

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The original lot were brilliant, I loved watching it. I think I watched until the whole Zordon thing in Space was resolved. They shouldnt have moved to just one series shows after that, they need to let people get attached to the characters like we did in the beginning.

I cant remember what series it was in but did anyone see the episode where all the red rangers from all previous series turned up and their powers seemed to magically work again?

I think it was called Forever Red, saw it on youtube. No idea though in which season that was.

Yeah, the proper story ends "In Space". But bits and bobs reappear throughout the other seasons.

Examples: Forever Red. Tommy comes back for Dino Thunder, and there's a special fan-episode with the past Ranger suits. Rita has a "cameo" in the Mystic Force finale. Operation Overdrive has a killer fan-ep coming up.

The best season of Power Rangers however is Time Force. That's one season worth tracking down and watching in its entirety. It's the first to have a Pink Ranger leader too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k89BPwhQcvQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ah8RBIs-arI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NqfmnrvwF_8

Other news:

There's a bunch of 15th Anniversary and Operation Overdrive merchandise coming out this year:

GAME: Power Rangers: Super Legends will be out in November, and is a celebratory game based on all 15 seasons of Power Rangers. It's for Nintendo DS, PS2 and PC.

TOYS: Anniversary products come out in August in the USA, with toys sets featuring all 15 different Red Rangers (Morphin, Alien, Zeo, Turbo, Space, Galaxy, Lightspeed, Time, Quantum, Wild, Ninja, Dino, SPD, Mystic and Overdrive).

These will probably come out here in the UK alongside the normal Overdrive toys in the Winter, but don't be surprised if they're a Toys R Us exclusive or something.

Hope they re-release the original Megazord and Dragonzord...

megazord.jpgdragonzord.jpg

Wish I hadn't sold mine!

The original Dinozord series was the best and the continuing Thuderzord storyline was great aswell,

It lost it after the Movie and Ninjazord series.

All went rather downhill for me after the white ranger came one the scene. I didn't like him for some reason. SPD is OK though. Lots of fights and laser battles in shopping malls for some reason.

My favourite Rangers moment ever is when Pink and Blue ranger find some people in a cave, and choose to triple back flip to them, rather then simply walking all of twelve feet. Classic.

I also liked that big turtle thing which Red had to hide in when Zedd sent an even more humongous-then-normal dragon monster after him. That was pretty cool.

I love them all.

I love how every episode was exactly the same, and the Rangers obviously knew they'd lose without turning into the Megazord, but they still thought it could be funny trying.

I love how sparks fly off their obviously not metal costumes.

I love them all.

I love how every episode was exactly the same, and the Rangers obviously knew they'd lose without turning into the Megazord, but they still thought it could be funny trying.

I love how sparks fly off their obviously not metal costumes.

There was a point when they lost their zords when they fell into a crack in the Earth. Goldar and Scorpina were there as well as another monster I think :s

They came back shortly afterwards I believe, unless that was the point when they suddenly got the Thunderzords

Never really understood Scorpina, every monster when small was the same form, yet Scorpina would turn into a obviously scorpion-esque monster.

I also liked that big turtle thing which Red had to hide in when Zedd sent an even more humongous-then-normal dragon monster after him. That was pretty cool.

Tor!

Checking on Wikipedia about the Zords, I checked out Zordon for some reason. Was shocked to learn about his death.

Although Rita looks more attractive this way.

Wanna Dance?

I had an original Megazord years ago... i wonder what the hell happened to it?

The original series was of course the best, once it started going into one off shows it just hasn't been the same, though i did watch a few Dino Thunder eps when i found out Tommy was back in it