Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Revolutions Name

Enigma

Do you hope the name for Revolution will change?  

127 members have voted

1. 1. Do you hope the name for Revolution will change?

• No, I hope it will be Revolution.
    • Yes, I hope they´ll change it.

lmbo the MEGATON. Finally us Nintendo fans would get what we have been craving since the rumours started. I personally dont mind Revolution being the name. It has a good chance of being called that in my eyes as the name has been around for ages now and people seem know what you are on about when you talk about the Nintendo Revolution so it has already made a name for itself.

I do like the RES idea that someone has already said. It takes Nintendo back to its roots....to simipler times which seems to be what Nintendo are going for.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really hope they don't call it Revolution. I sort of like the title "Pandora", you know, with Pandora's Box being an advertising theme. That, or the Nintendo Happy Joybox 5000.

Yeah 'Pandora' has a good ring to it. As long as it's not got the word 'game' in it or a load of numbers I'm happy

Yes, like HERO-OF-TIME said, they are aiming to create a simple yet intuitive way of controlling games just like the old days. So, I also think that N.I.S (Nintendo Intuitive System) wouldn't be so bad :D:D!!! (as you have discovered by now, I'm an addicted to NES lol)

Just my 2 cents :heh:

I think it's too risky naming it 'Revolution', it could still flop. Something simple like Gamecube. N5 sounds cool.

Yeah, because 'Revolution' doesn't sound cool. It also sounds slightly braggy and it just doesnt have IT!! Heh.

I think N5 is a far cooler name. It's Simple, short & cool. They should use it.

I hate that name, it's only makes it harder to make a logo for.

That's also a good point.

I think it should be called RES - Revolution Entertainment System :D:D!!!

Hey, that sounds pretty awesome. RES (pronounced 'rez') - Revolutionary Entertainment System. Good idea.

Personally, I'm rooting for Nintendo Waffler.

Nintendo Consoles

1 . Nintendo Entertainment System

2 . Super Nintendo Entertainment System

3 . Nintendo 64

4 . GameCube

As for the next gen Nintendo console name i think it needs to be Called

Nintendo Virtual Entertainment System

What do you all think ?