N-Europe

Coke Zero

Fields

Respect to the Sprite lovers, it's a great drink for the summer... especially when mixed with Pimms lol. What's this Sprite 3G stuff I'm seeing though? Any good?

Im No1 Sprite lover (Original not Z or Zero or 3G or another shit rip-off)

anyone wanna fight me for No1 Spot.

No. Ok then.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im No1 Sprite lover (Original not Z or Zero or 3G or another shit rip-off)

anyone wanna fight me for No1 Spot.

No. Ok then.

lol, no i'l not fight you, but i will be the no1 sprite zero fan lol!

and someone mentioned dr pepper and cherry coke being similar?! no way, dr pepper is the most vile of all soft drinks, cherry coke is heaven in a bottle!

and king boo, yeh tango has a much fuller orange taste. club orange is the best tho, with real bits in it. do you get it in england, or just over here?

were can u order mountain dew from? Coz i used to love that when they sold it in england. We have a 'sweets from heaven' shop , but they charge a quid a can.

and to add somethin to the thread, Cherry Coke beats every other soft drink hands down.

If You haven't had a drink for ages and your really hot, coca cola is better than fanta, however it is still not as good as sprite.

If you haven't had a drink for ages, water is obviously your best option.

You people who drink nothing but carbonated drinks scare me. I'll have a can of Coke or something once or twice a month max. Water and pure fruit juices are where it's at.

Are you taking the Wii?! :shock:

No I am not. It tastes like chocolate Coke, bizarrely nice. It is the shit along with Vanilla Colke. I don't care what any of you say though, there is only one legendary fizzy drink

tabclear.jpg

Guest Stefkov

has anyone tried that new apple lucozade. i relly want to try some, but dont know where to get it from.

just wondering if anyone else has had a taste yet.

You people who drink nothing but carbonated drinks scare me. I'll have a can of Coke or something once or twice a month max. Water and pure fruit juices are where it's at.

If they tasted nice, i would drink them, but I don't like fruit, and water is boring.

So, I drink mainly carbonated drinks, have done for ages.

And theres nothing wrong with me (except im slightly underweight, but thats due to eating loads and doing no exercise).