N-Europe

worst tv series ever!

mcj metroid

a lot of things were made 10 years ago and it's not like they imporved the special effects or anything in drake and josh!Let's end this by saying it's our own opinion and ket me bring up another one i think we all hate(please hopefully)

THE SLEEPOVER CLUB!

http://www.retrojunk.com/details_tvshows/1-the-super-mario-brothers-super-show/1/#intro

still cant believe i bought this on dvd

Did you come up with that one yourself or did you need some help? :indeed:

Totally agree with this. Not a big ER fan but both that and House have some kind of inherent quality that British hossie programmes can't seem to get quite right - they feel so bland and sterile (heh) - I just can't find myself caring about anyone or anything that happens in them.

I suppose it comes down to the fact that life in an urban trauma centre in prime gangland territory is a bit more exciting than holby.

most if not all "reality" shows.

All power rangers after mighty morphin just didn't cut it

Keenan and kel only about three episodes are worth watching the rest are annoying.

Gadget boy! my god words cannot descrie the hatred i feel for this piece of shite. How dare they ruin inspector Gadgets good name with a pathetic little kid whos just plain stupid. /rant over

Guest Ford Prefect

24, lost, american hotrod, friends, big brother, eastenders, neighbours, home and away, coronation street, brookside, brainiac, changing rooms, any of those stupid yanky shows where they go and randomly do up some ****s house because they're so irritating and patronising like most yank shite, little britain, anything past the 1st series of the league of gentlemen.

and its not a series but, sky news REALLY sucks ass so bad its into felching! most unprofessional "international" news going.......

forgot the MAIN prog i HATE!!

THE OFFICE...omg what a pile of tripe!

I agree. Everytime it came into conversation everyone dropped their pants, fingered themselves or toss themselves off before saying how great it was. Since I was missing out on all the ejaculation I thought I'd watch it once.

Boring as fuck.

Guest Ford Prefect
forgot the MAIN prog i HATE!!

THE OFFICE...omg what a pile of tripe!

yes, still wonder what was funny about that fucking dance too..... tho i suppose it had the right effect for that tosser, since we're talking about it and in showbiz there's no such thing as bad publicity

Eh what's that chat show with that one guy who always sits on the step in front of the people he's lecturing? Jeremy Kyle or something?

I'm amazed some of those burly bald blokes he's accused of "being lazy slobs who need to go out and work for a living rather than wasting everyones time" haven't got up and broken his nose.

That show and all other chat shows, I hate them....

Eh what's that chat show with that one guy who always sits on the step in front of the people he's lecturing? Jeremy Kyle or something?

I'm amazed some of those burly bald blokes he's accused of "being lazy slobs who need to go out and work for a living rather than wasting everyones time" haven't got up and broken his nose.

That show and all other chat shows, I hate them....

I love that show, sad but true!

Anything that goes mainstream that doesnt desverve too, 24, Mighty Booosh ect. They arnt good but people like them b'cos they like the idea of liking something, its sad realy.

I like the Mighty Boosh because it's f*cking hilarious! You know nothing of the crunch!