N-Europe

Worst Game Series Ever

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Final Fantasy, especially FFX

You do know that you've effectively signed your own death warrant??

Worst game series:

Grand theft auto

Manhunt

Army Man (Damn, people beat me to it)

(granted, I havent played that many shit games due to only buying games that score around 8 or above, or that are part of a series I like)

Put on your helmets fanboys, i'm going in.

I always hated Splinter Cell. You spend half your time fannying around in the darkness when all you want to do is just shoot the guys and blow stuff up.

Never liked F-Zero, I just don't find it even remotely fun. That and the computer opponents are rampant cheating scumbags.

Gran Turismo. I don't care about how many more jiggawatts my car would do if I bought a new steel ratcher-ma-clank.

Star Wars Rogue Squadron and it's sequels. I like Star Wars but this is just a crappy Starfox.

And finally, Viewtiful Joe. I love 2D beat-em-ups so why I didn't like this I still don't know.

You take it back! This second! Tekken is one of the greatest gaming series evar. This past year, every free period and every lunch break, me and my mates would go and tirelessly go and play tekken 5. It is a fucking fantastic game, but only if you're good at it. Also: I will effortlessly kick anyones ass at it :heh:

It has to be the Smackdown series.

Fair play, the first game was decent. The second game, however, was a hideous thing to play. Loading times everytime somebody got knocked out of the ring during royal rumble? Do me a favour.

The hell.....

The second was the best out of all of them, the rest were shit hahahahah.

NO MERCY FTW

The hell.....

The second was the best out of all of them, the rest were shit hahahahah.

NO MERCY FTW

No mercy was awesome. :)

Hmm, i'm not sure about the second one being the best out of them all. I found the first pretty ok in multiplayer mode. From what i remember, the loading times were a hell of a lot worse in smackdown 2 than the first game. (i might be wrong)

No mercy was awesome. :)

Hmm, i'm not sure about the second one being the best out of them all. I found the first pretty ok in multiplayer mode. From what i remember, the loading times were a hell of a lot worse in smackdown 2 than the first game. (i might be wrong)

The thing that i remember with smackdown 2, because i played it ages ago, me and my friend who had the ps1, we had the fattest tournaments, it had easily the best season mode ever (no mercy had a story mode which was slightly different)

and the first year of the season was a replication of what happened on tv, from stone colds return etc etc.

I also remember the load times had pics of the wrestlers, it was always great when trish appeared, altho viens on her tits were clearly seen. yeah

You take it back! This second! Tekken is one of the greatest gaming series evar. This past year, every free period and every lunch break, me and my mates would go and tirelessly go and play tekken 5. It is a fucking fantastic game, but only if you're good at it. Also: I will effortlessly kick anyones ass at it :heh:

:shock: You know, you can't really get angry at someone for having opinions. By the way! I'VE ALWAYS HATED TEKKEN TOO! hehehe...

The thing is, Tekken (minus tekken 4), it was easily one of the best 3D beat em ups, all i can say is Tekken 5 owns soul calibur 2 and 3, if you are a button basher, you will get owned, and thats mainly it

I think the tekken hate is simply because most of these guys suck, thats one of the main reasons for hating a beat em up tbh.

The thing is, Tekken (minus tekken 4), it was easily one of the best 3D beat em ups, all i can say is Tekken 5 owns soul calibur 2 and 3, if you are a button basher, you will get owned, and thats mainly it

I think the tekken hate is simply because most of these guys suck, thats one of the main reasons for hating a beat em up tbh.

I don't agree about the SC2 point, SC is just as good to me as T5, but yeah, a lot of people don't like tekken because they play once, learn a few moves, how to grab etc, but they think thats all there is to it, when it's not at all. You have to play the shit out of it to get even remotely decent, to learn for example, the grabbing proximity, how to counter, how to do 12 move combos, what strategies to use, how to effectively block other characters' moves etc Tekken is fuckin boss, but like every other fighter, you have to put effort into learning the mechanics of it, and anyone who's played 3 and 5 thoroughly can testify to how fucking awesome it is.

Btw, Me = Unbeatable with Paul, Asuka and Heihachi :heh;

Fighter heirarchy:

Street Fighter 2 + Tekken 5 + SC2 > Virtua Fighter 4 > Bloody Roar: Primal Fury > Dead or Alive 4 > Mortal Kombat (aka, the worst fighter ever.)

I don't agree about the SC2 point, SC is just as good to me as T5, but yeah, a lot of people don't like tekken because they play once, learn a few moves, how to grab etc, but they think thats all there is to it, when it's not at all. You have to play the shit out of it to get even remotely decent, to learn for example, the grabbing proximity, how to counter, how to do 12 move combos, what strategies to use, how to effectively block other characters' moves etc Tekken is fuckin boss, but like every other fighter, you have to put effort into learning the mechanics of it, and anyone who's played 3 and 5 thoroughly can testify to how fucking awesome it is.

Btw, Me = Unbeatable with Paul, Asuka and Heihachi :heh;

Fighter heirarchy:

Street Fighter 2 + Tekken 5 + SC2 > Virtua Fighter 4 > Bloody Roar: Primal Fury > Dead or Alive 4 > Mortal Kombat (aka, the worst fighter ever.)

I deliberately didnt mention soul calibur, as that is the best of the 3, what i found with tekken 5 is that, if u button bash, you will get your ass handed.

on soul calibur 2 and 3, button bashers are just annoying shits. soul calibur 1, its a lot more balanced

I deliberately didnt mention soul calibur, as that is the best of the 3, what i found with tekken 5 is that, if u button bash, you will get your ass handed.

on soul calibur 2 and 3, button bashers are just annoying shits. soul calibur 1, its a lot more balanced

Yeah, I suppose with 2 thats the case, but I still like it a lot, cause when two people play who've got the game and are good at it, its mostly guarding, countering etc, but you have to switch to a different sort of tactic when button mashers play. I donno, I also love SC2, cause the cube controller is perfect for it, and I didn't like the DC controller at all, it sapped all the fun out of the game. Button mashers don't bother me personally, I suppose it should be fun for newbies to play and win sometimes :)

Who do you use in tekken/ soul calibur?