N-Europe

Venom from Spiderman 3 picture

Helmsly

This is motherfucking JJ ABRAMS WE'RE TALKING ABOUT, HoT.

RE Superhero movies: I dig 'em. And we don't stop, you hear me, 'til SILVER SURFER lights up the SILVER SCREEN.

I don't know what it is about you Haver, but you make big bulges in my pants.

Didnt he make MI3? If that was him im not impressed.

EDIT: Just checked and it was him. Im not a fan of Lost either in fact the only thing that he has done that I like is Armageddon in which he done the screenplay for.

but....that film was shit...

Batman, not a superhero?

max-laugh.jpg

Not in my opinion. Superheroes are people in crazy costumes with crazy/stupid powers. Batman is a guy in a cool costume with cool toys to play with. He doesn't need any webshooting fingers or X-ray eyes or mind reading powers or whatever. He's just cool without it.

This is motherfucking JJ ABRAMS WE'RE TALKING ABOUT, HoT.

RE Superhero movies: I dig 'em. And we don't stop, you hear me, 'til SILVER SURFER lights up the SILVER SCREEN.

JJ Abrams is the new Quentin Tarantino; overated.

Im guessing you love him for Lost, but he was only involved in the pilot.

If I recall correctly, he is doing the Star Trek movie mentioned above I think.

Batman is, and forever will be the best superhero of all time, except maybe for Spawn. Also, did anyone here use to watch the old animated series?? That was probably my fave animated program of all time.

Also: This movie looks like it's gonna be awesome.

Batman is, and forever will be the best superhero of all time, except maybe for Spawn. Also, did anyone here use to watch the old animated series?? That was probably my fave animated program of all time.

Also: This movie looks like it's gonna be awesome.

Yeh it was great, I also liked Batman of the Future.

BTW Im up for that Halo match when ure ready.:p

JJ Abrams is the new Quentin Tarantino; overated.

Im guessing you love him for Lost, but he was only involved in the pilot.

If I recall correctly, he is doing the Star Trek movie mentioned above I think.

1) Probably.

2) Plain wrong.

3) Yeah? That would make sense of my post.

Athriller: You know those delicious chocolates I sent you? Read up on Sudanese Blister Beetles.

1) Probably.

2) Plain wrong.

3) Yeah? That would make sense of my post.

Athriller: You know those delicious chocolates I sent you? Read up on Sudanese Blister Beetles.

1) K

2) Your actual reason for liking him is...?

3) Your posts never make sense.

Abrams is probably overrated, but I do think there's some quality in him. Lost is an awesome concept - unfortunately the writers have ruined the show with a ridiculous and convoluted plot. Eventually people will waken up to it. Mark my words! MI:3 had a cool slickness to it, even if it was pretty limp overall.

Anyway, it's Star Trek. So I really don't care.

Onto Spider-Man 3... man it's going to be awesome. Best superhero film ever??? God, possibly. Venom on screen is a fucking fanboy dream come true. I'm not tired of superhero films, but I am tired of crap superhero films. There's a lot of shite about, but some gems.

Oh, and Batman IS a superhero. Superhero-ism isn't about powers or anything boringly technically like that, it's a question of style, of presentation. Batman has more than enough grand heroics and fantasy slants to be worth the title.

Abrams is probably overrated, but I do think there's some quality in him. Lost is an awesome concept - unfortunately the writers have ruined the show with a ridiculous and convoluted plot. Eventually people will waken up to it. Mark my words! MI:3 had a cool slickness to it, even if it was pretty limp overall.

Obviously he gets...rated first because of some quality, but then it turns into overrated. (Going for a "I know you can be overwhelmed, and underwhelmed, but can you ever just be...whelmed?" kind of thing there).

Who names their children Topher Grace anyway?

As mario_jr said it is short for Christopher, but on the similar idea who names their children stuff like Apple? (And not Steve Jobs :P)

1) K

2) Your actual reason for liking him is...?

3) Your posts never make sense.

2) I'm talking about the second clause. Officially, he's credited with writing and directing the pilot only. But since then he's been the executive producer on every shoot and according to the Official Companion, is a major contributor to the writing/creative/plot-writing process which, the book says, is an open-door sort of thing.

3) Yeah, Probably. But seen as HoT wasn't feeling too good about the new Star Trek movie, and I was like "BUT IT'S JJ ABRAMS DUDE", I, yeah, I thought that made good sense.

2) I'm talking about the second clause. Officially, he's credited with writing and directing the pilot only. But since then he's been the executive producer on every shoot and according to the Official Companion, is a major contributor to the writing/creative/plot-writing process which, the book says, is an open-door sort of thing.

But the pilot was a good premise, but it did drone on a bit. Its one of those things, we'll never know how much he is involved in each particular episode so we can't say. Although hes gone now, so I guess we can judge season three with that. Although from what I've heard already (being "There'll be more sex") it won't go well.