N-Europe

Subways!

Demuwan

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

wats the sub club?they give me tickets for them but er i duno wat they are for?

Yeah I got one of them too... I think it was some kind of promotion, but I saw a sign saying that it was discontinued.

Biggest, meatiest and tastiest is stupid... and yes, they should definitely have a nine inch. The reason they don't is so that they can force us hungry fools to pay for extra sandwich that we don't want. (but eat anyway... :heh: )

Having said that, the subway in st. albans is fairly good value, provided you have a six inch or a sub of the day (£2-£3). Do they charge extra for salad and sauces? I don't have them anyway; I like my sandwiches plain.

Thats what I thought initially but the magic really is in what you choose and getting the combination spot on! (always toast those babies) If you do you'll be hooked like a baby on breast milk!

That's where home made wins every time though, you can have exactly what you want every time.

That's where home made wins every time though, you can have exactly what you want every time.

Not if you don't have the ingredients; provided you know a sandwich you like they'll (probably) always have it at subway.

God... you know that you're bored when you're getting into debates about sandwiches...

'Biggest meatiest tastiest' is what Subway's marketing department now tell everyone BMT stands for, but that was not actually the original meaning. When Subway started out in New York, they naturally looked for all sorts of puns based on the New York subway (trains), and BMT originally stood for 'Brooklyn Mass Transit', which I believe is a line on the subway.

'Biggest meatiest tastiest' is what Subway's marketing department now tell everyone BMT stands for, but that was not actually the original meaning. When Subway started out in New York, they naturally looked for all sorts of puns based on the New York subway (trains), and BMT originally stood for 'Brooklyn Mass Transit', which I believe is a line on the subway.

What's that got to do with the sandwich?

I got food poisoning from subway and so did my mate (from a different branch) Used to be addicted to them, but the smell just reminds me of vomiting for about 6 days straight. =(

Not that suprising, given they microwave pre-cooked meat...

Mind you, I've had microwaved pre-cooked meat for lunch for the past 2 years, and I've been fine.

I love my visits to subway when i go on a big shopping adventure in town with my girlfriend. We usually go shopping first, then stop off for a subway afterwards, then catch the bus home.

I can't eat the meat they serve there (silly religion), so i always end up having the same thing.

A Tuna with light mayonaise sandwich with wheat bread. I have it with cucumber, lettuce and i round it all off with chilli sauce. Bluddy gorgeous. :)

Wait a sec...can't eat mean because of religion...? Hmm...wouldn't this same religion constitute a no pre marital sex law aswell (either that or you're a buddhist) :heh: Fierce_LiNk's in tawubble :heh:.

As for me, I always have the Chicken breast, toasted with extra cheese, lettuce and chilli sauce...which tastes average at best. Not a fan of subway.

Wait a sec...can't eat mean because of religion...? Hmm...wouldn't this same religion constitute a no pre marital sex law aswell :heh: Fierce_LiNk's in tawubble :heh:.

Ssssssshhh. :heh:

Yeah, i'm pretty much breaking religious values whichever way you look at it. Aw well. *looks to the future*

I could murder a subway right now.

Lol. Yep, it happens to the best of us. And by the best of us I mean me. That is unless you bunk the religion altogether...

Man, I am so very bored. I think I'll go and gorge myself on the big fat vat of Mangoes we have in the fridge...mmm...Mangoes...

Toodles.

Guest Ford Prefect

i saw robb (largo) go into a subway once, came out with what looked like a salt sandwich with a few bits of green stuff added in and some kind of meat.... i pity his internal organs...........

Southwest Sauce on EVERYTHING, it's like the God of Sauces, and works pretty well especially with the Steak Cheese and BMT, which are usually the 2 I have depending on what I'm feeling like, and with everythign on it i'm not one to skip out so I go for it all which jsut makes it yummmy...yes I am a fat bastard >>;;

Southwest Sauce on EVERYTHING, it's like the God of Sauces, and works pretty well especially with the Steak Cheese and BMT, which are usually the 2 I have depending on what I'm feeling like, and with everythign on it i'm not one to skip out so I go for it all which jsut makes it yummmy...yes I am a fat bastard >>;;

So would you recommend the Southwest sauce on Cheese steak? I really need the perfect sauce for cheese steak!

So would you recommend the Southwest sauce on Cheese steak? I really need the perfect sauce for cheese steak!

Fucking hell, yes! You're a Cheese Steak fan and you haven't tried a Southwest Cheese Steak? Get your arse down to Subway right now and sort yourself out man! :shock:

Damn I forgot about southwest sauce, its soooo goood:love: . And when mixed with Honey mustard, MMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmm:D