NEurope
Atomic Boo

Compliment someone on the forums thread

Haha, gotta love asshole mods. Oh shit...here it comes...oh big daddy!!!...I've been bad...

Um...I would also like to thank...thebenmaster for willingly saying "I'm your biatch" after I beat him 10-0 at both Tekken 5 and Soul Calibur 2....

I don't get the problem between you two... ah well i guess some just don't get on.

Ask him

Also, these guys always find a way to make us chuckle, so ill give them a good mention :)

Rokhed

Ford

Blackfox

Dabookerman

no i wont i just love annoying you, your a dick and always will be.

Soag drop it sierously I think your alright don't act like this.

I like most folks on here.

I like reading Fierce_LiNks posts. Anyone from Ireland I have a soft spot for.

errr, right...

Everyone I've played at Halo online: you guys are awesome. I swear I'll hook my box back up and get back into it soon. might do it tomorrow even =)

Fierce Link and Platty: you both have most excellent taste in films, music and wot not. always look forward to what you have to say and reccomend.

and last, but not least: The Bard. long may your euro mettler ways continue to amuse me. intentional or otherwise.

much love peeps xx

I like to give Pedrocasilva a compliment because he makes some of the best, most detailed and backed-up posts on these forums and also Retro-Lover for bringing the CSS clan together.

Oh yeah and I also used to like Nintendork but i'm not quite sure where he's gone...

And also Dabookerman for being a dirty perv...

Oh shit and Sprout for making my sig which subsequently doesn't work anymore.

Here are my favourite people on the forum:

Triforce_Keeper

Retro-Lover

Spirited Away

Jordan

Ashley

Fierce Link

Dabookerman

And loads of other people but I'm tired and can't remember. :)

EDIT: Dante too for his information that he always posts in threads.

Jordan - his superior knowledge of technology towers proudy over the collective minds of modern man. The bustling civilisations housed in the many tiny corners of his brain, doubtlessly superior to anything anyone can imagine, must work tirlessly to furnish him with his god-like knowledge and ability.

Fierce-Link - Guiding the forum with such a fair and even hand not seen since the times of King Solomen, peace and prosperity reign across the virtual plains and mighty CG towers of this magnificant forum.

Rokhead - A being of infinite depth, wit, and humour, here stands a man meant for a much higher plane then us mere mortal fools. Capable of devining rich seams of finite humour from the rocky face of his internet connection, Rokhead can always be relied upon to brighten up anyone's day.

Retro-Lover - A youthful soul who has proved his worth many time, both as part of the cheerful banter, and as one of the brave who pionered the R-E Counter Strike clan. I give thanks and look forward to the future in this proud endevour.

There are loads of others as well, but they're floating around my brain as one giant lint ball of awesomeness. I'll post back if I can untangle a few of them.

I like most folks on here.

I like reading Fierce_LiNks posts. Anyone from Ireland I have a soft spot for.

Woo conzer has a soft spot for me :bouncy:, ok im from the north but its stil part of Ireland so woo go me :heh:

I'd like to thank sarkas_girly for sending me a random PM for saying that she loves me.

Possibly more soon.

I love everyone!

But I'll mention pedrocasilva for being a cool guy and knowing a lot of stuff. Never met him in person, but he rocks! spirited_away for being a nice guy, Jordan, Daboorkerman and Fierce for no specific reason, they just rock and The Bard for loving Scrubs and Chrono Trigger.

Ummm, Dont really know many of you really well, Triforce keeper and Tellyn are great to talk to as we have alot of the same intrests :)

Hellfire for helping me out when i first joined the forums.

Dont know if ive been posting long enough to warrant a say in this thread, let alone a mention but ill post my "first impressions"

Moria - Always doing the decent thing, down to earth and a very actice mod. I want to have sex with his sig also :p

Hero Of Time - I used to go on xbox.com forums, i remember him from there and always enjoyed reading his sometimes VERY immature posts. Im glad to see this is evident from this forum also

The Bard - Seems like he takes alot of shit from you guys but he makes me laugh

Fierce_Link - Does this guy have sex EVERY night or what?

Fierce Link and Platty: you both have most excellent taste in films, music and wot not. always look forward to what you have to say and reccomend.

Every one is cool in my book, but Fierce Link and Platty are the coolest

Ah thank you :o

I love all of you guys & girls ! Ive been here for 5 years now and this forum is nothing without all you great members that continue to come here everyday. :bowdown:

Thanks for the mention.

Twozzok

Roadie

Raining Again

Ashley + Platty

cubechris

Stranger [James]

Blackfox

Soag

Others like Retro, Bogbas etc seem nice enough.

Theres lots of cool folks on here, I won't put a list up, cos I will only forget people:

-But, basicaly all the groupies and lots of the regulars/frequent posters are cool :D (and everyone in the cs:s clan, or guild wars guild)

Edit: and the mods; of course :wink:

Or maybe the mods are just the coolest people around?

Or maybe the mods/admins edited themselves into everyone's posts? :heh:

Fierce_Link - Does this guy have sex EVERY night or what?

Hahahah. What makes you say that though? :p

I haven't had sex for almost a week now! My girlfriend has been on holiday since Saturday. Boooo. :(

It's always nice to read these comments. :)

There's too many people i like here, so i'm going to miss people out. For that, i am sorry.

ViPeR: If this guy was a woman, then..well....;) We're into the same sorta things, which is wicked. Another big aliens fan. :D I could talk to this guy all day.

Katie: I take the mick out of her alot, but i hope she knows that i don't mean it. I love talking to her and she's one of the people i talk to the most. Lovely girl.

Platty: Another awesome guy to talk to. I always look forward to reading what he has to say.

Ashley: He's obsessed with..well...everything! Obsessions are good. Sometimes not good, but this is good. I always think that me, platty and ashley make a good team on here.

Soag/George: I can talk to him about anything. Anything. That is awesome in my opinion.

Jordan: I think i talk to him too much. It's like me and him are slowly merging into one person. That is NOT a good thing.

Blackfox: Love reading what he has to say. Excellent guy. Can be intelligent as well as witty. Good mix.

Haden: Only just recently started to talk to him, but i enjoy our little convos. Great bloke on the forums too.

Replika/Beermonkey: An absolute legend. He's a local! Come on Da port!!

DCK: I love reading his posts. A bit too clever, if you ask me. ;)

DanDare: Awesome taste in films, music, books, and more!

Smalldude: He needs to post more often. :p

I hear The3rdChildren is a kind of alright guy.

Aside that piece of ego-inflating crap, props go to pretty much all of you. This community wouldn't work without everyone and whilst some might argue it sucks compared to days of old, there are plenty of major players on Revo Europe that I find it just as enjoyable as Cube Europe was.

Special props go to the select few who endure me on Halo 2/Xbox Live regularly. You are a fantastic bunch of bananas. Especially that Bowser57, who I suspect may in fact be a secret banana man.