N-Europe

Girls!

DiemetriX

I am about 3 years and 6 months together with my girlfriend. After I met her I started to believe in the one true love. Yup sounds cheesy and everything but that is how I feel.

Tomorrow I won't see her for a whole month because I start working and she will visit some of her relatives. We never been seperated for more than a week and without mobile phones and Skype I would not make it through that time.

I guess I am quite lucky - my girlfriend owns a own NDS with more games than me, she likes Smash Brothers and Sunshine, looks gorgeous and she is intelligent. Perfect match :D (except that I am not as intelligent as her hehe)

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been with my girlfriend Chrissy for nearly 2 years and have lived together for 1 of those now. She's amazing and i love her to bits, we have a connection when were on the same wavelength and just have a great laugh.

Of course, there are bad times as with every relationship and unfortunately, Chrissy has a way of making tension between us. For example, this morning, she gets up to go to work at 7am, i talk to her but dont open my eyes cus im tired and have work tonight. She gets annoyed saying im rude, 'were not going to see each other tonight cause you're working and you cant even be bothered to talk to me cus you dont care' blah blah, but i was talkin to her, just didnt have my eyes open! So she said it was rude i didnt open them. I mean, its so silly, and i hate it about her that she always makes little arguments like this. She needs to relax more.

Saying that though, her highly strungness is sometimes cute.. when it doesnt concern me! And for all the annoying gripes she causes, its nothing compared to how crazy fun she is.

So yeah, im happy. I just have to take her outbursts on the chin. Women.

Here she is on my birthday

4E776E70125D11DB87341D1D516337E9.jpg.

And me with her in the tiger hat! Rar! Hey i was fucked and it was my 21st, dont blame me!

4F155C20125D11DBB3DB4954516337E9.jpg

or get her to prove her devotion by slapping herself in the face. then saying it won't work. haha.

Haha. nice one :)

except that I am not as intelligent as her hehe)

Same in my relationship. And this really annoys me. My GF uses her knowledge to attack me when we are having "nothing fights".

Of course, there are bad times as with every relationship and unfortunately, Chrissy has a way of making tension between us. For example, this morning, she gets up to go to work at 7am, i talk to her but dont open my eyes cus im tired and have work tonight. She gets annoyed saying im rude, 'were not going to see each other tonight cause you're working and you cant even be bothered to talk to me cus you dont care' blah blah, but i was talkin to her, just didnt have my eyes open! So she said it was rude i didnt open them. I mean, its so silly, and i hate it about her that she always makes little arguments like this. She needs to relax more.

Ahhh, the "Nothing fights" I really hate those.

Some days ago when we where going to bed she told me turn of the TV completely (with the switch). And I said "It's not a big deal. I know the TV uses electricity while in standby but I pay the bills and I don't care" she then attacked me saying that "if every one in Trondheim (town where I live) turned of their TV one night it would save enough power to power the whole of stavanger (small town in Norway)" At that point I just gave up arguing and turned of the TV. She also gets mad when I close the store and leave on the lights etc. like I'm instructed to do. WTF? whats the big deal of using power. It's not like we are going to use it up.

Nothing Fights: the fight started by a women about nothing. this is usually done to cement the feeling of control in the relationship. this normally is fruitless as the male is normally disinterested and agree's for the sake of it.

i love nothing fights they are totally pointless.

i love nothing fights they are totally pointless.

Nothing fights with friends are cool. But with Girlfriends that makes things personal and emotional sux. And whenever I try to agree with her arguement she bitches and say I don't mean it.

Guest Ford Prefect
Since when did you smoke Jav? tut tut...

since when did the lad look like a chav in some club? :heh::shakehead:

ah the friend zone...my eternal foe....

I'm with you there Dan! Over the last few months I've found myself developing stronger and stronger feelings for my best friend. Unfortunately she doesn't feel the same way about me (how could I be so wrong about something that felt so right)?!

Anyway now I feel kinda akward around her and don't feel as close to her as before - which totally sucks!

This thread is about girls... that's why it's called 'Girls!'

It's not about boys. Make a boys thread if you want to talk about boys.

If I made a thread about strawberry ice cream, I wouldn't expect you to come and have a chat about vanilla. In fact, get your vanilla out of my theoretical board, bitch.

This thread is about girls... that's why it's called 'Girls!'

It's not about boys. Make a boys thread if you want to talk about boys.

If I made a thread about strawberry ice cream, I wouldn't expect you to come and have a chat about vanilla. In fact, get your vanilla out of my theoretical board, bitch.

That was what I was thinking when I made this thread.

Mine is a long and complicated story.

It begins when I was 12, I was at a school disco, a girl comes up and says "D'you wanna go out with Catherine?" Seeing as all my mates had girlfriends, I said yes for the sake of it. It was kind of awkward at first, but I got to know her, and really started to like her, we were together for a year but then broke up for reasons I can't really talk about.

I was kinda crushed, and while I was close with a couple of other girls, I stayed friends with her and always felt like I liked her over other girls. Well she got a new boyfriend, and they stayed together for 3 years, which kinda put paid to any ideas that I could get back with her.

But about 4 months ago, they broke up and I was comforting her over the whole situation. To help cheer her up, I took her along to a party with my mates, got slightly drunk and ended up asking her out. She said yes.

We've been together about 3 months now, and I've never been happier, she's just amazing. She's just gone away for 3 weeks to America and I miss her loads, but it's all good, just looking forward to her getting back.

Yay!

What the hell Surrealist you just come back like this with no like hey im back or anything! I can't believe how incosiderate you are! :cry:

Now that is a good nothing fight opening blow!

Anyway only joking nice to see you back hang around this time! :grin:

The story of my love life is so complicated they could make a full blown movie based on it.

Ditto, same here.

Although it won't really have much to do with girls. I suppose the world's biggest wankers wrongly calling me a "girl beater" (wtf?) will have something to do with it.

I wish I had a gf so I could go straight to anyone who ever called me a girl beater, my gf next to me. Say "You think I'm a girl beater?"

"Yeah!"

(Me & gf kiss)

"Naff off!"

(walks away)

What the hell Surrealist you just come back like this with no like hey im back or anything! I can't believe how incosiderate you are! :cry:

Now that is a good nothing fight opening blow!

Anyway only joking nice to see you back hang around this time! :grin:

Welcome Back, Surrealist.

That is an awesome story by the way. As the beer says, good things come to those who wait.

Wow I'm slightly touched that people realised I was absent. I'm always hovering about posting here and there, but DZ is my spiritual home nowadays. Of course, I'll never let go of this place, it's where it all began... *whistful look*