N-Europe

Last ever Malcom in the middle

Caris

Who saw it? I was really dissapointed with it, its been one of my favorite TV shows for years and the way they finished it off made it feel like a normall episode, nothing special.

It's not as bad as Enterprise - they decided to finish it off by making the last episode "The Worst Episode Of Star Trek Ever"

Guest Jordan

My episode of it, because i'm so pervy. Is where that friend of his who is a girl comes back after a long time of not seeing each other and shes always wearing a jumper because shes grown boobs and is ashamed. Oh man when Reese grabs them and she slaps him i laughed my head off.

Aw this was such a great show. Oh well, everything must come to an end.

Its a good thing. They were KILLING this show. I loved it SO MUCH then it got so bad. Why is it as time goes on shows begin to get worse? Something to do with becoming to mainstream I guess. OH WELL.

ideal ending = The family win the lotto or something, well as long as they get rich, i feel how ever many seasons there have been is all about them having no money.

That destroyed the great comedy that Roseanne was! That be a terrible ending!

Anyway, Frankie Muniz is now trying to become a F1 racer, he's meant to be pretty good.

I liked the first series, with the episode where Malcolm beats up a kid not knowing he was only 7-years old. The Hal beats up (you don't see it) a relative of the kid not knowing he was only 15. I found that funny.

But the show got predictable, Lois would shout, Malcolm would be annoying, and Hal did something stupid and funny. That's how it went. They ran out of ideas, like The Simpsons.

Why can't programme makers realise that the best way to end a programme would be early. When it's at its peak and before it runs out of ideas.