Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Resident Evil: Umbrella Chronicles

Goron_3

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tbh, I don't see the point in the Wii Zapper. A piece of plastic is hardly going to enhance my gaming experience. I thought the idea was that Nintendo wanted us to use our imaginations, rather than adding loads of random crap to turn it into different things.

Ah well, at least the game will be good. :heh:

Tbh, I don't see the point in the Wii Zapper. A piece of plastic is hardly going to enhance my gaming experience. I thought the idea was that Nintendo wanted us to use our imaginations, rather than adding loads of random crap to turn it into different things.

Ah well, at least the game will be good. :heh:

Am I the only one who thinks the Zapper looks cool?

The Zapper isn't for us though really, it's for young kids and the oldies who bought a Wii for Wii Sports. Anyone who is employed to review games will hate it as it removes precision, anyone who feels stupid holding a wii remote to shoot things will find it enables them to play. I'm lookiong forward to playing RE with this thing, me with a normal remote and the lass with the zapper.

I didnt expect Zack and Wiki to do well, but I just really hoped it would - games like that need to be rewarded but rarely are :(

This on the other hand, will sell EXTREMELY well I feel. Better than Res Evil 4 even! (Wii version)

That's because there's been little hyping and little advertising for Z&W, it also seems like a sudden random release, even to me, who's a big gamer...so how the hell are "normal" people supposed to know about it.

ONM had barely anything anything in their review...seemed like a couple of lines, yet it got an ?84%?.

If magazines actually made a big deal it'd help, and if Capcom made a big deal, I'd definately help.

IGN's review kind of caught me off guard...frantic Wii remote controls pisses me off, so what Bozon said about the IR is a bit worrying for me. 7.9 seems just about right.

Maybe his weight couldn't handle it.

Yeah, the problem is, how the whole world has stated: it gets boring and repetitive, so... yeah, I'll play it as a quick pick up, thank you very much.

Even Smash Bros. does after a while...then it doesn't...does...doesn't. Every game gets boring after a bit, but with this being multiplayer, it makes it's playtime life increase by at least ?300%?

So says virtually every hands on impression by people who've also played without zappers. Go look around.
Got a Dutch [N]Gamer score of 8/10. They say it's a really solid shooter, but say that it's not recommendable to play without the Zapper (it's supposedly quite hard to control) and the graphics are Cubish.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!