N-Europe

Resident Evil: Umbrella Chronicles

Goron_3

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

RE UC first day sales in Japan - 100k

Well, that more or less has surpassed RE4's sales in Japan. Didn't Galaxy open with about 100K in Japan on day 1 as well? We might see it sell 200-250 first week. That's pretty decent I suppose.

RE UC first day sales in Japan - 100k

Wow..just wow. I mean, they predicted around 700,000 worldwide sales right? by the end of the week it should atleast have 160,000 and i reckon it could continue to sell well after that. If it's a hit in America i think we're looking at another million seller.

Just over a week to go. I really want this but still got to finish metroid 3, mario galaxy won't let me eject it from the drive and i still want a social life.

I don't need to pick this up on release but i probably will as i will have just been paid & will be on my days off and it's Resi!!

Resi 5 is a 2008/9 game, for sure.

This game comes with the Zapper shell in Japan. Any news for us?

I don't think so, the Zapper (with Links Crossbow Training) isn't out till the week after and somehow i don't see them packing it with other games till that is out.

However I just went and looked at Play, and REUC has no release date next to it? It's not been delayed has it? It's still Nov 30th right?

I knew this game would do brilliantly, Capcom have put some real effort into this title and are being rewarded, other developers take note!!

Though Owen, why do you think Ghost Squad and MoH have been put back? They better not have!!

Why do i think there delayed? Sadly because all the websites are now saying:

MOH:H2: Feb 8th 2008

Ghost Squad: Jan 2008

I bloody hope Resident Evil:UC isn't delayed! We need one game that uses the zapper this year! :D

However I just went and looked at Play, and REUC has no release date next to it? It's not been delayed has it? It's still Nov 30th right?

Galaxy, Metroid and Phantom Hourglass had no release dates next to them or the option to purchase them a few day's/week's before their release either. May be stock problems with Nintendo published title's? They are publishsing RE in Europe right?

bio0051.jpg

* Composers: Masafumi Takada, Jun Fukuda (both from Grasshopper Manufacture Inc.)

* Price: 3175 Yen (tax included)

* Release date: December 19th, 2007

* Full color booklet

* 45 tracks

* Units produced first will be Limited Editions with special sleeve cases

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!