N-Europe

Resident Evil: Umbrella Chronicles

Goron_3

Final Euro box art which looks better than the yanks version IMO.

evil.jpg

Nice box art, and definitely an improvement on the US one.

That zombie on the right hand side spoils it a bit for me though, he looks way too gormless. :laughing:

Needed to be more evil:

evilfu4.jpg

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No one said how awesome Wesker looks around RE1 endding part.

Screenshot info:

At some time, Wesker was at the treatment plant in Resident Evil Zero

Wesker shot by Barry and then hit by the T-001 (not impaled)

Injured Wesker somehow has to make his way back to the main hall, as he's bleeding there in some of the shots

LOL...as much as I want to greet that box with kisses...Something tells me the odd parent or two will condemn this for showing gory (15/18+) images on a retail display. Dunno, have that feeling.

How is that any different to the whole history of gaming?

No one said how awesome Wesker looks around RE1 endding part.

Screenshot info:

At some time, Wesker was at the treatment plant in Resident Evil Zero

Wesker shot by Barry and then hit by the T-001 (not impaled)

Injured Wesker somehow has to make his way back to the main hall, as he's bleeding there in some of the shots

I thought Wesker was killed by the Tyrant, however he had previously injected himself with the completed T-Virus which re-animates without side effects (ie brings you back to life). I thought it was all part of his plan to appear dead then resurrect himself?

I thought Wesker was killed by the Tyrant, however he had previously injected himself with the completed T-Virus which re-animates without side effects (ie brings you back to life). I thought it was all part of his plan to appear dead then resurrect himself?

Not killed, he just "looked" dead, and i'm pretty sure we've never learned which virus he injected himself with, but i think it was suggested that it was something other than T, i'll watch his report again when i get home, i'm he says it in that

New characters.

Hunk

Disco MrX.

Hope HUNK gets a part in the story and it's not just some other minigame with him in!

Disco Mr. X.... a new ultimate Tyrant/Nemesis it would seem!

Seems to be the most intelligent Tyrant yet and capable of thought/taking orders?

He can be seen standing behind the new Russian bad guy character in this scan...

img136_marked.jpg

Don't like the look of this new Tyrant at all to be honest!

Doesn't look scary or menacing and it's wearing sunglasses and white smart-casual shoes,

......with a heel!!

Still........you may be the ultimate weapon, but you gotta stay comfy right?!!

The original Mr. X [much better!]...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tyrant_%28Resident_Evil%29

T-103 Tyrants, also known as Mr. X,

the first mass produced Tyrant, were created on Umbrella’s Sheena Island facility. They were originally created by using kidnapped children's frontal lobe secretions on test subjects. They were first deployed during the events of Resident Evil 2, on a mission to recover the G-Virus from William Birkin, a rogue Umbrella scientist. Unlike their predecessors, these Tyrants are known for their near-human appearance and mysterious silence. Also, they exhibit no visible mutations like the huge talons prominently featured on earlier models. This changes, however, if the T-103 suffers serious injury, after which it will mutate and display the features seen in other Tyrant models. This mutation includes talons on both hands, increased muscle mass and a exposed heart. The T-103 model could also be programmed to achieve specific goals, such as the acquisition of the G-Virus sample contained within Sherry Birkin's pedal.

144px-T103.JPG

I'm increasingly hopeful about this one. First I thought it would be ANOTHER RE Survivor game, but this seems allright.

That Wesker is playable is friggin AWSOME. He and Leon are the coolest in the series... followed by Ada. A remake of RE2 with the RE4 combat system would kick serious ARSE!